55-99 Magic - Costs

OrMockHim

Hi. I recently made a new account. And i got 55 Magic. I figured i want 99. Whats the cheapest method. Regular Lunar Magic, Standard Magic book. Also i'd like to know how much you lose on different Alches & Supermelt Ores.

5th_Base.png

ive made a profit leveling magic, there's several ways

- charging air orbs

- earning items at the mage training arena and selling them

- enchanting diamond bolts

- casting humidify on vials

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Tip.It has loads of calculators just for this kind of thing, stop relying on others to do your research for you and work it out for yourself.

I'll stop relying on others when people stop being trolls.

This forum is for help&advice. And im asking for advice. :shame:

5th_Base.png

The BEST way to train magic is to burst rock lobs. I understand it's out of your reach at the moment, but honestly once you hit 70 mage, get going. Sure it's face value is kinda high, but when you consider the huge summoning and hitpoints xp, on top of fast magic xp, you'll realize that it's actually very cheap.

Tip.It has loads of calculators just for this kind of thing, stop relying on others to do your research for you and work it out for yourself.

I'll stop relying on others when people stop being trolls.

This forum is for help&advice. And im asking for advice. :shame:

Granted he could have actually offered some real advice, I wouldn't say it's really a troll. He speaks the truth as Tip.it has plenty of calculators that you could use. Furthermore, these forums are jam packed with threads asking about the best ways of leveling magic and more often than not they contain almost the exact same question format and get the same responses.

Sythen, like myself, is most likely just a little tired of seeing the same question being asked over and over again when searching "Mage" or "magic" would yield a large quantity of results.

All that aside, my personal favourite is charging air orbs as it's profitable and semi-AFKable, but you don't quite have the levels for it. Even earth orbs are 5 levels away from where you're at.

Right now superheat is still a good contender for low-cost, but still efficient training. A little more click intensive than alching, but usually has a much lower loss.