Talon beast Charms? :S

killmenub

I noticed from talon beats you can get just over 1k exp a crimson when combined with the secondary; a talon beast charm.

According to tip it these are got from temple trekking.

My question is, how hard are they to get? how many could be obtained an hour?

I've never done temple trekking, but the way I see it is. When we hit the bonus exp weekend, in the first hour you can get 70k summoning exp a invent making them.

Thats atleast a million exp an hour.

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

I never counted how many you could get/hr.However I'd estimate you could get~200+/day(meaning 5-6 hours).By using the weakest follower on the short route you'll get 5 monsters/event thus 5 charms/talon monster event.

I never counted how many you could get/hr.However I'd estimate you could get~200+/day(meaning 5-6 hours).By using the weakest follower on the short route you'll get 5 monsters/event thus 5 charms/talon monster event.

Ouch 200 in 6 hours isn't great.

;/ Crimson hunting it is then.

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Even that is an overestimation IMO. I got about 40 when I was going for full lumberjack, and that took 5-6 hours.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Even that is an overestimation IMO. I got about 40 when I was going for full lumberjack, and that took 5-6 hours.

200 in 5-6 hours is a fair estimate

it really depends on the follower and route you're taking, and the methods you are using

Naaxi.png