Quick and Easy smelting question.

ultimatballr

How many gold bars can be smelted/hour?

None of the guides I looked at said anything they were pretty much useless when this simple question is all that needs to be answered.

Please do not tell me do something else, I want to smelt gold, I don't need your opinion on how to train smithing.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

None of the guides I looked at said anything they were pretty much useless when this simple question is all that needs to be answered.

Please do not tell me do something else, I want to smelt gold, I don't need your opinion on how to train smithing.

i know you don't want an opinion but my opinion is that smelting gold is awesome <3

idk what guides you've been using but mine is awesome

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tYLj4VK6eDYMp9ZOJ-zbwyA&output=html

plain old smelting: i estimate 1300 gold ores per hour if it takes you 10 seconds to bank and run two and from the furnace

theoretical maximum of 1500

superheating has a theoretical maximum of 2000 gold ores, with an expected rate of about 1800

may i also recommend superheating while mining gold ores @ living rock caverns? 50k mining, 40k smithing, and 35k magic xp/hour <3

Naaxi.png

i know you don't want an opinion but my opinion is that smelting gold is awesome <3

idk what guides you've been using but mine is awesome

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tYLj4VK6eDYMp9ZOJ-zbwyA&output=html

plain old smelting: i estimate 1300 gold ores per hour if it takes you 10 seconds to bank and run two and from the furnace

theoretical maximum of 1500

superheating has a theoretical maximum of 2000 gold ores, with an expected rate of about 1800

may i also recommend superheating while mining gold ores @ living rock caverns? 50k mining, 40k smithing, and 35k magic xp/hour <3

Super heating is only like 1400 an hour at most.

Trust me, I've got 63 smith from super heating iron only (quest from level 1 to level to smelt it).

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

the gold ore alone would lose 200gp. plus the value of the nature, you lose around 400-500gp per gold bar, also, zarfot has a video of superheating while smelting gold bars, that increases the amount of bars smelted per hour.