Solo DKs

SirHartlar

Well basically I want to get myself some water talismans for Geyser Titans for the bonus exp weekend, and I guess DKing is the best way to do it. I need about 650 water talismans, and any extra drops like axes or rings will be helpful in paying towards shards. What's the best way for me to go about doing this? Is it only Prime that drops them noted or do the others do it as well? Any guides/videos greatly appreciated. :)

Prime is the only king that drops noted water tallys. It all depends on your luck as to how many you get.

You'll have to hybrid to get them.

Recommended stats to hyb:

85+ Att, Def, Strength

80+ Range

80+ Hp

You'll be killing Supreme and prime. You will melee supreme, the ranger, and range prime, the mage.

You'll also need a mage to take care of Rex, the melee king.

For a trip, take your best BoB, and fill him and your inv with about half brews / restores. You'll also need antipoisins.

As for gear, take full verac with karils top.

I recommend you look in the Archive of Wisdom for "Brainymidget's Dagannoth Kings Guide" for an in-depth guide on how to hybrid.

1979.png

Mymagerules.png

Dragon Riding Cult Leader?

I would recommend gathering obby charms. With an iron/steel titan, turmoil and extreme pots, you can get well over 200 an hour. Lava titans give 730 xp, gesyers 780 (rough estimate) so the difference isn't all that big.

You will of course get some normal profit (hopefully) from prime with D axes and such, so it's up to you, but I think killing tzhaar monsters is a safer bet.