Firemaking

Norriie

I've been planning out what I'm doing for bonus exp weekend, and thanks to the formula I saw on another thread, I've been able to get my average multipliers.

I need a little bit more info before I can figure out approximately how much exp I'll be getting and how many logs I need to buy, so I have a couple questions about firemaking since I haven't trained it in atleast 2 years..

1. Will flame gloves/ring of fire/pyrelord familiar boosts stack with the bonus exp? If they do, could someone direct me to a good beacon network guide?

2. I'm not going to do the east burning method (too click-intensive for me), so what would be my best choice? I can use teletabs to varrock center and burn from there, or is there another good spot? I used to burn at yanille but I think that's outdated by now.

3. Any estimates on how many logs I'll be able to burn per hour?

4. Are there any other tips and tricks I should know? I already use 2 tinderboxes.

Thanks in advance for your help :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

i dont think firemaking is a good choice, it already has multipliers, but if you want to go for it.

1 nothing stack with the xp given in the weekend

2 what u saidits good, ur you can use the ge

3 around 1k per hour if your concentrated

4 i dont think 2 tinderboxes help, just put 1 in the middle of your inventory

hope i helped

I agree with the person above me, but I also understand that everyone will do what they see best with the bonus exp they can accrue.

That being said:

1- Like previously stated, nothing will stack with the bonus exp.

2- I don't like the click intensive ways of FM'in either, I usually go to edge and burn a line then bank and repeat right next to the previous line I made. If you have a similar method except in a different spot, do whatever is comfortable to you.

3- For lazy people like you and me who don't like to click 1.1k is probably the max. For people who are more click intensive oriented I hear they can get 1.3k maybe more. Don't quote me on this though, it has been awhile since I have read a FM'in guide or even done the skill myself.

4- No tips or tricks. 2 Tinders is the only "trick" you can really utilize, since you are just straight line burning and not doing anything special.

Hope I was helpful.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

1) No other XP boosts stack with the Xp Weekend boosts, so no.

2) EIther Varrock teleing, or an easy alternative which is almost just as good, is the Fist of Guthix Lobby

3) Using Fog, I burned about 1200 logs an hour

4) No really, just burn fast.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Thanks for the info, everyone.

I'm chosing to do firemaking just because its my most hated skill, and I'd do anything to speed up the exp and get it over with as quickly as possible.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]