What to do/What to buy?

Beeskers503

Ok so i just got 75 slayer last night and i kind of want to take a little break from it, at lwast till after bonus weekend. I really want something good to dot hat will make me some more cash and isn't to boring. I know all of the originals like fishing, wc, and all that, any other suggestions? Also whats good that i can use crystal bows on to make money becasue i have 2 sitting in my bank, and i don't really want to dk with them either.

Is there anything that i should buy with 6m that would be useful or save up till i know what i want?

Thanks, beesk.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Ok so i just got 75 slayer last night and i kind of want to take a little break from it, at lwast till after bonus weekend. I really want something good to dot hat will make me some more cash and isn't to boring. I know all of the originals like fishing, wc, and all that, any other suggestions? Also whats good that i can use crystal bows on to make money becasue i have 2 sitting in my bank, and i don't really want to dk with them either.

Is there anything that i should buy with 6m that would be useful or save up till i know what i want?

Thanks, beesk.

I really think you would be good at dking... it's exactly what you are looking for, atleast thats what I think

Thanks, beesk.

I really think you would be good at dking... it's exactly what you are looking for, atleast thats what I think

maybe i will try it, im not sure what to wear/take though.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Just use it while training your range.

I suggest you do herb runs + fish

yea i've been doing herb runs.

I dont really need to train range, already have 99 =P

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10