Ratios In Disagreement

The life point / level ratios on the individual bestiary pages (ex: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=1336) are off by a factor of 10.

They no longer agree with the ratios presented on pages like this: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster=&orderby=&keywords=living&levels=All&race=0.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I'll confirm this as well... When Jagex increased the LP of monsters, they didn't increase the exp gains for damaging them. This means that the ratios are still small as they were before the update. It is just that now, you have to do 2.5 damage to gain 1 exp, unlike before where it was 0.25 damage to gain 1 exp. Wacky, huh? :?

~D. V. "Gah, the math is a headache!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

lordkafei,

I see what you mean. I believe something didn't completely get converted when switching all the HP -> LP and ratios, etc. I've noticed there have been some other monsters in the Bestiary Database that have incorrect ratios as well. So we'll be looking into this and see what we can do.

Obviously, the ratios should all be 10x what they used to be, since LP is HPx10, while the level of the monsters have stayed the same. So, as I've said, we'll be looking into this.

Thanks for noticing this, because of your submission, we've noticed other monsters that have ratios that are incorrect.

I'll be leaving this open until we fix the problem, just in case anything comes up.

-Codguy

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Since my last post, I'd just like to update something.

The Crew has decided to change the ratios to (LP/10)/Level, which will make the ratios no different than they were prior to the Life Points update. And with this, as well as the problem you noticed with ratios in disagreement, lordkafei, we are currently working on getting the coding to be correct. Thanks for your help! I'll be locking this now, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

-Codguy

codguy.png

Codguy.png