Something wrong with Legend's Guide...

I was reading through the Legends' quest guide (finally beat, hurray!) and I found that said that it wasa required for Black Knight's Fortress, a Free Quest along with the fact that it is among the easiest in the game. Shouldn't that be fixed?

RandomBush.png

This needs to be posted here:

http://forum.tip.it/forum/151-quests/

The Website Updates & Corrections Quests subforum. Shockingly as the name suggests is the palce to post updates and corrects for quests on the website.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

He's obviously new Paw so cut him some slack.

But yes, Welcome RandomBush, take a look through our forums to get a feel of the topics and if you like you can Introduce yourself here

A Crew member will move this post into its correct forum soon. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Wtf?

I told him where it should of been posted. I wasn't being an arse. Being an arse would be irrelevantly flaming him for posting it in the wrong place.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Haha, wow yeah you're right, RandomBush. That clearly does not belong. Thanks for pointing that out!

Unfortunately I can't move threads from Help and Advice to the Website Corrections Forum, but a mod/admin can. So I've reported this thread to request it be moved.