First Solo bandos trip :)

Welcome to my blog.

I am looking for a cheap and effective way of leveling summoning from 53 to 70 please, i have the charms just curious about what to make and when to change to something else.

sin81.png

Here I will keep track of most things i do whilst passing the time in runescape.

Sin81.png

[hide=Currently buying:]

Nothing at the moment

[/hide]

[hide=Todays updates:]

2365.png

Went bandos solo today, managed 4 or 5 kills before i left. method i used was, 1 sara brew, 1 sup restore, 1 prayer, 1 sup att and str. rest sharks. First kill gave me a clue. Gonna look for more effective ways to get more trips out of each run, as the time taken to find an empty world and get kc didnt match the loot.

[/hide]

[hide=Starting stats:]

statsga.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Starting bank:]

Also have 3900 Air talis currently in AH

And a load of cash in Kingdom coffers

bankn.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Intro and goals:]

Hi welcome to my blog, here you will se my experiance increases each day, any luck that i get and even all the bad luck i have.

At the moment i am training my attack level through slayer whilst farming on and off. My current goals are 90 slayer, 90 farming and 99 attack.

[/hide]

My Goals:

Goal one:

[hide=Attack]So my first goal is attack. I want it at 99. I will be training this through slayer, i hate using the minigames, not only do i feel i miss out on slayer exp but they are just so boring. hopefully this will take a few days to complete.

2307.png

sin81.png

98attack.jpg

[/hide]

Goal two:

[hide=Farming]85 Farming, i have always liked farming, many because its the only skill that doesnt require you to painfully grind for hours at a time. You can simple plant a rotation and then come back the enxt day and replant if you so chose to.

sin81.png

For my farming goal, i will be planting all seeds once a day, for allotement crops i will be using, watermellon, and high level seed, hops will be Wildblood, Fruit trees will be papaya, trees will be Maple and i will be planting calquats and cactus.

85farm.png

[/hide]

Goal three:

[hide=Slayer] is probably my favourite skill, i love having go and farm a particular monster. The drops, although i rarely get any good luck can make slayer very profitable.

Sin81.png

sin81.png

86slay.png

[hide=Slayer Tasks:]

200+ Living Rock Creatures

124 Blue Dragons - Clue

191 Gargoyles - Maul

176 Kalphites

173 Fire Giants

249 Abyssal Demons - Clue x3, Ferocious Ringx2

106 TzHaar - Changed to Jad and failed

183 Dust Devils

176 Daganoth

276 Abberant Specters - 3 Clues

202 Fire Giants

87 Black Dragons - Clue

209 Gargoyles - clue, Ferocious Ring

84 Black Dragons - Clue

181 - Spiritual Mages - Dragon Boots x2, Clue

237 - Dust Devils

[/hide]

[/hide]

Goal Four:

[hide=Quest Cape]

I have decided that i would like the quest cape, not so i can wear it and feel proud, just so i know i have access to everywhere, every item and monster on the game

Quest points 208/250/300

[/hide]

[hide=Side Goal]

I want all skills at 70+, i only need a couple of levels to complete this.

Runecrafting 68/68/70

Herby 80/78/81

79herb.png

80hrb.png

81herb.png

Construction 59/59/70

Summoning 53/53/70

Hunter 67/70/70

70hunter.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Random Level Ups]

59constr.png

crafting72.th.jpg

hunter68.th.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8521/69hunter.jpg

73craft.png

[/hide]

Extras:

[hide=Drops:]

gmual1.png

[/hide]

[hide=Clues:]

clue1.pngclue2.pngclue3l.png

clue4.pngclue6e.pngclueb.png

reward3.th.pngreward2o.th.pngrewardd.th.png

[/hide]

[hide=Kingdom rewards:]

reward1i.png

rewardu.png

reward2.png

[/hide]

[hide=Quests]

quest1.pngquestn.pngquest21.png

quest22.pngquest23.pngquest2v.pngquest3g.pngquest4.pngquest5.pngquest6.pngquest7.png

[/hide]

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

over the last couple of days i have been on a bit of a questing spree, when i looked in the quest log after being away for over a year i saw many red, managed about 8 or 9 quests in the few hours i played for. But this has made me want to do more quests, so i am removing my goal of 90 farming as i feel 85 is plenty for the moment, i can grow everything, and cant really bring myself to be spending big money on it at the moment. So to replace this goal is a new one, a questy one.

Also uploaded a few more pics, inc clue, rewards and quests to come

First solo bandos trip was a complete success, didnt get any decent drops, just some addy ore and coins, but i survived and without any problems, managed about 5 or 6 kills before i ran outta sharks. Am going to keep doing a couple of runs a day when i get bored of slaying or questing.