Plague City and other questions...

soulfires

Hey so i got members a couple days ago and have been doing essential quests, and got to Plague City. Now if anyone remembers, you do all the crap and then get in the Plague house. You then gotta find the key to the cellar door. The thing is i cant find the key! I search and search and search and SEARCH some more all the possible things to be serached in the upstairs area and find nothing. i've been doing this for 10 minutes now and it's getting annoying. I restarted RS and nothing. Please help.

ON A SIDE NOTE

I did JUST get members and i wanted to know what i should do. (i kinda wanna make money/quest....not so much train but if i have to...)

Here are my stats

63 Attack 62 Constitution 70 Mining

62 Strength 32 agility 56 Smithing

60 Defence 22 Herblore 54 Fishing

50 Range 20 Thieving 54 Cooking

41 Prayer 42 Crafting 45 Firemaking

48 Mage 14 Fletching 60 Woodcutting

20 Runecrafting 29 Slayer 17 farming

1 Construction 1 Hunting 4 Summoning

I currently have some decent armor and a good 1mil in gp and investing 3m in a merch. my other money is in dragon armor and other armor.

I like to kill monsters also i guess.

So any suggestions guys?

THANKS BTW

Oro

Well i guess the game minorly glitched cuz i guess i found my answer. I went back to one of the steps and i guess the game didnt process that i DID the step (you have to give a cure for a hangover) and i dont have my cure or anything anymore so im sure i did it. It's all good i hope.

Any answers to my secondary question?

Oro

\:D/ Ok well it seems like youve got it all sorted out. Need any helop with something else I reccomend talking to an experienced member, following the Tip It guides or going to another site such as runehq. Best of Luck my Fellow Adventurer \:D/

Luke_Duke288.png

99 Woodcuting 4 Life

Just go down the quest list and do everything that you can do.

Also, start herb farming as soon as you can, big moneymaker there.