Barbarian Assault Teams?

Ixindor

Title and subtitle tells it all. I'm looking for a good Barbarian Assault team. I'm briefly checked on the RSOF, but its hardly the place to find good teams. I'm looking for maybe something off-site. Like how Pest Control Elite (PCE) runs. I've looked for CC's (of the top of my head) that work like Fast SC, but they seems to be non-existant. I really don't care if its a clan that I have to join either. I just need a pro team that isn't built from the RSOF or World 6 Noob Stockpile. Something that has teams running around the clock if possible. I'm 134 Combat and a Master in all roles at BA. I'm not a fan of Defender, but any other role I will take with no problem. I really would like to fill up my Master Penance Horn. I'd also like to do it in as little ingame time as possible (aka, no failure teams that lose more points than they gain in 10 Waves).

Does anyone know something like this? Any links to off-site pro clans would be greatly appreciated.

Take a look at Barbarian Assault Addicts, although I don't have the requirements to join I've heard they're pretty good. Here's the link to their forums: http://baa.invisionplus.net/ and to their Wiki page: http://runescapeclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clan:Barbarian_Assault_Addicts

Hope this helps :^_^:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

• 3 months later...

Bump!

Is Barbarian Assault Addics really that hard clan to find?

If you're interested to come ba with us or join us I would suggest you don't go our website since it's mostly members only. We also have new website and cc, so old info is out of date by now. Please join our CC for game instead

I have added BAA on tip it clan database and rs forums database and wiki is updated. Now there should be more info of BAA available.

~~Wakaye