What to do next OR Am I done?

roy89

Basically I have no idea what to do next. I was thinking 75 Attack but I don't know for sure. 70 Prayer? My problem with raising combat past like level 105 F2P is that I will get owned by 120s in PVP worlds. I also have considered another possibility in becoming fully maxed at 126 F2P combat, but I don't know about that one in terms of how long it will take and how I will like pking at level 126.

statslr.png

BANK :

This is what I have to work with. Money making is mainly through pking. At the moment I am currently F2P, hence the lack of members items.

bankih.png

ANY & ALL help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Your next step is 99 attack. I'd bring prayer to 70 to take a break from training attack to 99, but your end result should be 99 att/70 pray (or 95 if you've got some serious cash)

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

• 3 weeks later...

I think 70 prayer is the most important thing you can do now. I think that 99 attack isn't what you want because it will push you up into where you will be able to get attacked by maxed players in PVP. I'm surprised that you don't have 70 prayer all ready, because the major offensive advantage of having a 70 def pure over a rune pure is piety.

As for attack; you can chose to stay 70, or get 75,78,80. 75 would be for a godsword, 78 for non-corrupt VLS and SWH, and 80 for accuracy a rounded number. If you decide that you don't mind being attacked by 120+ players in PVP worlds then go for 90/99 attack.

On a side-note, If you get piety before training attack, armored zombies are a great place to power-train (80k exp/hr) while still making a decent profit.

Soldin_911.png