Dungeoneering Bestiary

There is a thread found in global announcements, but if you're submitting a lot of bulk info, making a thread is a better idea.

That thread specifically says items (unless I miss something). I guess I'll post my findings in this thread.

I agree that the Dungeoneering bestiary is a huge undertaking! We've only recently released a few of the bosses, and we have many many more to go.

We'd be glad to credit you for any information you can gather that we don't have. Bosses, as always, are a priority here.

Feel free to post them here as well, since the other topic does say "items".

~Diesel

EDIT: Something to keep on the watch for is the hint that the smuggler gives for each boss monster. That can be useful info. Cheers!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I agree that the Dungeoneering bestiary is a huge undertaking! We've only recently released a few of the bosses, and we have many many more to go.

We'd be glad to credit you for any information you can gather that we don't have. Bosses, as always, are a priority here.

Feel free to post them here as well, since the other topic does say "items".

~Diesel

EDIT: Something to keep on the watch for is the hint that the smuggler gives for each boss monster. That can be useful info. Cheers!

I'll track down the hints as I go. I'll post a bunch later tonight, but here is what I'm collecting so far. Regular monsters collect the minimum normal xp (ie 4/10 of hitpoints in combat skill and 4/30 hitpoints in constitution skill) Still ascertaining xp rate for boss kills.

On regular monsters I'm collecting or will be collecting: name, level, hitpoints, item drops

On boss drops I'm collecting or will be collecting: name, level, hitpoints, hint

If there's any other info you want, let me know.

• 2 months later...

Paramastyx.jpg

Name: Paramastyx

Race: Animal

Level: 6

Life points: 140

Ratio: ?

Attack Type: Melee

Aggressive? No Retreats? No Quest Monster? No Members? No Poisonous? No

Habitat: Daemonheim

F2P/P2P Drops:

* Gold:

* 100%: Big bones

* Weapon: -

* Armour: -

* Runes/Arrows: -

* Misc: Paramastyx hide

P2P Only Drops:

* 100%: -

* Weapon: -

* Armour: -

* Runes/Arrows: -

* Misc: -

* Seeds: -

* Charms(1): -

Examine: A big, slow creature with a tough leathery hide. (Tier 3)

Notes:

Credit: Xcicore

I'm also trying to make a deamonheim bestiary, also I'm updating the daemonheim creatures in the current bestiary, heres an example

crew edit: Added and credited. Thanks ~Diesel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.