Dungeoneering clan/group/team?

Okay, I'm really into dungeoneering and enjoy it. But I'm looking for any clans/teams/groups that may have started up? I'm NOT looking for a fully-fledged RuneScape clan.

I'd like a team that has a moderately higher joining req and access to Teamspeak, Mumble or Ventrilo for raids.

If there's any out there, or you're in one - let me know.

Thanks

I'm 137 cmb, over 2k total and currently 68 dungeoneering.

newsigw.png

You can add me, I'm always for dunge teams. It would be great if someone made a cc for higher level dungeoneers :thumbup: .

user Morionic (rsn: Grimy Bunyip) was also looking for people - http://forum.tip.it/topic/263821-looking-for-dungeoneers/ - I've gone with him on 5 man teams and they were total successes.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

You can add me, I'm always for dunge teams. It would be great if someone made a cc for higher level dungeoneers :thumbup: .

user Morionic (rsn: Grimy Bunyip) was also looking for people - http://forum.tip.it/topic/263821-looking-for-dungeoneers/ - I've gone with him on 5 man teams and they were total successes.

Thanks, I've posted on that thread. I've also added you.

I'd like to see a fully fledged Dungeoneering group/team formed too, with forums, ventrilo and the works. I'd do one myself but it's having the time to manage it, too. Plus, I got my own clan.

newsigw.png

• 10 months later...

I'm also looking for a Dungeoneering team. Add me if you wanna dung, or if you've got a team together. I hate playing with W117 people. RSN: BinnyRubsMe.

binnyrubsme.png