How much does 99 Crafting cost?

Drakrono

Depends how you want to get it. The typical way is to buy the green dragonhides or green leather and make green bodies. I also want to get 99 Crafting because I like the emote.

You can make a pure profit (as well as magic exp) if you were to Superglass make. Although the exp isn't good at all. If you are low level crafting (Under 60) you will notice a few levels if you do it for a full day or so.

Less profit (It may be no profit, you will have to check the GE prices) is to buy Unpowered Orbs and enchant them at the air alter and glory back to edge. Once you have all your Unpowered Orbs into Air Orbs buy 100 battle staves and put the orbs on the staves. Pretty quick exp, but you are limited to buying 100 staves per hour. Having friends buying you staves and you buy from them is good as well.

Another way you can stay about par when crafting is go and kill the Green Dragons yourself. What I did for a bit was kill Green Dragons and pick up all the hides and bones (In case I got chased out by a revenant I wouldn't kick myself for not picking up hides). Once you have a full inv, keep killing dragons and just drop your dragon hides and pick up the bones. When I was out of food or chased away I would got to the GE and sell the bones and buy 2.5 green dragonhides per bones I sold. You will have to do that math too see how the price is and how many dragonhides you can buy for the price of bones. Also when doing that make sure you give yourself some room to pay for tanning the hides.

Faster just to bank both the hides and bones, and sell all the bones you've collected when you're done.

Drops: Black Mask.

Clue rewards: Sara Plate, 2 Robins, Some other random stuff.