Bursting lobs

Manorexic

I'm having trouble finding an up to date guide, most of them don't even include extreme pots/sol

So i was just wondering what the best equipment is now?

I was thinking:

Head: Ah hood

Neck: Fury (obviously arcane necks would be best, but i don't think its worth it)

Cape: Soul wars

Body: Ah robes

Gloves: Barrows

Legs: Ah robes

Feet: Infi boots

Wep: SoL & Zammy book (Again farseer/arcane would win here, but not really worth it)

Can anyone tell the average price per crimson now? (With SoL's effect)

Also is it worth using extreme magic potions there? And how many i'd need with an invo of super pray pots.

Stats are in sig.

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

I'd recommend battle robes. If you don't want to use them, then my only recommendation is to swap Ahrim's hood for a Mitre - sacrifice of 2 magic attack for 5 prayer bonus.

From what I've been told extremes only affect the lobster you are targetting, which would make them not worthwhile.

Ah yeah thanks for the mitre idea, erm i don't fancy spending hours at FoG so i'll give the battle robes a miss.

But wow that sucks >_> What uses are there for the freakin ext. mage pots then >.< Thanks

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

Use max mage when actually bursting them, so that means you would be using an Ahrim Hood or Farseer Helm (equivalent mage attack but Farseer has no degrade cost) and a God Cape (Sara, Guth, Zammy).

Use proselyte or initiate or whatever prayer boosting armour you have while luring them.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Is +2 mage bonus really worth one inventory slot? And yeah i guess zammy cape would be worth bringing along, i got monk robes cuz i havent done the quest for prossy, ahaha

xQx.png

Is +2 mage bonus really worth one inventory slot? And yeah i guess zammy cape would be worth bringing along, i got monk robes cuz i havent done the quest for prossy, ahaha

If you can get your hands on them DEFINATELY get battle robes and SoL, 50% rune cost is huge. It take only 1 hour, 2 hours tops to recharge the robes and no skill is involved seeing as you will be doing F2P FoG, 100% win rate. The robes last 6 hours IN COMBAT. So they last around 12 hours bursting as 50% of that time is lureing in proselyte. Also inventory space is not a problem at all, i used 3 p pots for a 900 crim trip >.>.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Isnt the amount of tokens you get in FoG reduced in f2p? And aren't battle robes like impossible to get hold of?

xQx.png

Isnt the amount of tokens you get in FoG reduced in f2p? And aren't battle robes like impossible to get hold of?

I don't know about this one, all I know is it took 2 days of pure fog to get my robes, and I wont 95% of the time, the other 5% i was too lazy to try to win.. ahah.

And if you are that opposed to fog, just put in a ge offer for them, and constantly update them, might take a few weeks but you'll get them... but personally I say go play foggg :)

Gah i hate FoG >.< but hell could i wait 2 weeks, i coulda made more than the battle robes will save by then i guess.

xQx.png