SUPERPUMP

nickeley102

I was hoping to get some info on the weightlifting supplement SUPERPUMP. I realise this is a pretty specific topic but its popular so for some reason I assumed some ex runescape players might want to talk about their experiences with it.

I have been a member of a gym for the last 2 or so years, mainly doing strength training. I recently moved town and fulfilled a competition with my friend to bench 100kg (thereby joining 1/3 of the hundy club). Since then I have lost motivation to go to the gym I guess because I have no one to talk trash with and spot me.

So anyway all my old gym friends swear by this product 'superpump'. Its hugely popular over here. I havent started using it yet but I'm expecting big things, especially because I havent used any protein shakes or creatine yet.

NICKELEY102.png

I have a friend who swears by it, but he's into a lot of health craze garbage.

I don't have any personal experience, but be wary.

Haha, thanks, I didnt expect much.

I took some today and I went to the gym for 45minutes then took an hour long pump class and I think I felt a little better. It feels a little like I had an energy drink. We'll see how it goes (Ihope its not an overpriced energy drink).

NICKELEY102.png

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure to keep up your water intake. Superpump and other such nitric oxide supplements have a buttload of creatine in them. You could be facing some dehydration if you dont take enough water while on creatine.

I don't use superpump or anything like it. I never use anything that says "proprietary blend" of nutrients on it, because I like to know how much of something I am taking exactly.

I take a lot of the things that are in superpump (creatine, glutamine, etc) but I take them on my own ammounts, seperately.

The energy boost is probably from the taurine.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON