Looking for a decent clan

Hello, My name is Stephanie and I just recently started back on runescape about a month ago. I am trying to improve my skills but I love doing quests for the most part. My levels are somewhat low..I am not even in the top 2 million, so I am sure some may say oh shes a noob. I am looking for a clan who is helpful, somewhat on a mature level and has a friendly and fun enviroment. My screen name for Runescape is Texas_Angel and I would love to hear from anyone interested in adding a new member to the group. Thanks. :smile:

~Stephy~

uff-2.png

The United Freedom Fighters of RuneScape

In-game Clan Chat: UFF Clan RS

The UFF's Visionary Council consists of the following three positions and members:

Clan Leader: Top Gun221

Deputy Clan Leader: Titanking23

Wilderness Marshall: AxinDarkfire

Feel free to add and PM any of theses in game if you have any questions regarding our clan! Also, feel free to check out our CC (Uff Clan Rs)!

Our official RuneScape forums discussion thread is at quickfind code 90-91-826-60688816

Our official RuneScape forums recruitment thread is at quickfind code 93-94-36-60693642

Feel free to sign up for our forums and check us out! We have no requirements, so anybody is welcome!

The UFF was originaly created in 2005, and we were and are dedicated to providing an open and fun clanning experience for anyone.

Rules? We don't NEED stinking RULES!

While our full list of values is found here, to summarize, some of our most important ideals are

1) We are against any type of over lordship and displays of superiority. Leadership is a responsibility in this clan, and is give to those who deserve it. Moreover, leadership is within the clan, not over the clan. You neither give nor take orders in this clan (barring individual cases where events such as clan wars require you to).

2) We seek to teach the less experienced the works of the game, rather than looking down upon them. Begging is considered attempting to take from others what you do not deserve, and we look down upon it here, as a form of attempted over lording. By begging or giving to a beggar, you are not helping yourself or them in any way. Give a man a fish, and he will eat for one night, teach a man to fish and he will sit in his boat all day drinking beer eat every day.

3) We are solidly against any breaking of JaGeX rules. Attempting to cheat the system in any way is an insult to everyone who worked hard to achieve what they are and will not be tolerated. Any scamming or intentionally causing a player to lose their items goes against our values.

While the clan does not have rules, it is important to note that our forum DOES, and that breaking these rules may result in a ban from the forum.

Multiclanning is allowed by our values, as long as any other clan you are in has no requirements, in the true spirit of freedom.

dungeon.jpg

uff1fin.jpg

bosshunt-1.png

untitled-3.png

randomness.png

Also have a new help team made to help u train

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Living Rival

Warlord - Ronny

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

oversized.jpg

Hello,

I am not sure where you are in your combat level, but at Wilderness Guardians sometimes people hang out as guest while they train up to our requirement of 100+ free to play combat. We are friendly and helpful and cover all the time zones. You can visit our forum and irc channel. But if you really want a friend contact me personally on RS. I hang out often in His Lordship Clan Chat. You are welcome to come to some of our community events to get to know us. They are listed on our forum.

Good luck with finding a clan and I hope to meet you.

Rachy

coconutpiesig.jpg

Whats UP!!!!

Yeah dont worry Im not going to flame and spam you with pre made invites. My clan, the Genovese Mafia, is all about hanging out and chilling. We do all sorts of events ranging from minigames to PvM. Check us out our website is Geno-rs.com.

Check us out, get to know us, get to partying, and hopefully we'll hear from ya!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Gielinor Reserves

15z0bx5.png

Why join us?

In TGR we pride ourselves in being the next generation of Runescape Clan. Your wondering what makes us different from any other clan right? Well in TGR we use a VERY UNIQUE and ORIGINAL idea for the clans structure and we handle promotions VERY different than any other clan. Come join the one and only militarized clan in Runescape.

How is our set up so unique and why do we think it will work?

We used the very same "chain of command" that countries around the world have used in their military for centuries. It has worked so well to defend nations, why wouldn't it work to run a clan.

What type of clan are we?

We are a community of friends geared towards helping each other improve ourselves in the game. We get together for events ranging from Castle Wars to God Wars Dungeon. We enjoy mainly just chatting in our Clan Chat

Clan Information

Commanding General - MGA Xow2k3

Alpha Company

Company Commander - Amtgard III

1st Sergeant - IdivinewindI

1st Platoon Leader - Randollini

1st Platoon Sergeant - L3-chas-37

2nd Platoon Leader - Ruffalex

2nd Platoon Sergeant - Karmas Creed

Bravo Company

Company Commander - ???

1st Sergeant - ???

1st Platoon Leader - ???

1st Platoon Sergeant - ???

2nd Platoon Leader - ???

2nd Platoon Sergeant - ???

Home Worlds

87 F2P / 88 P2p

________________________________________________________________________________

originalrain70.gif

.:: | Quick Links | ::.

Joining Instructions | Forums | Web Site | RuneHead

________________________________________________________________________________

.:: | crossedswords.png Introductioncrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | About TRR | ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Everyone is accepted and welcomed into the family, no matter how new to RuneScape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable environment in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of RuneScape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no combat level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played RuneScape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal regardless of their experience in clans or RS. We help each other out, whether it be in RS or giving advice for real life situations.

.:: | crossedswords.png Key Informationcrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Primary Time Zones | ::.

GMT | Atlantic | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: | Clan Leaders | ::.

Traaginen

.:: | Home Worlds | ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: | IRC Channel | ::.

#Rebelz

.:: | War Record | ::.

[ 12 - 4 - 0 ]

.:: | Base Types | ::.

F2P and P2P

.:: | Clan Chat | ::.

The_RS_Rebel

.:: | Ventrilo Server Information | ::.

Hostname/IP: 72.37.247.172

Port Number: 3831

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Offercrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Professional and Understanding Staff | ::.

The only reason we have clan officials is to keep the clan running smoothly.

Clan Leaders and Council Members exist solely to help you achieve the best clan experience possible; they aren't around to flaunt their power and show off the ban-hammer.

If you ever have a problem with a clan member or an official, the dispute will be settled swiftly and in a fair manner.

.:: | Top of the Line Experiences | ::.

Thanks to our community, TRR is able to offer several advantages that very few other clans are able to provide.

We boast paid IPB 3 forums, Ventrilo, an independent website, and even an official 24/7 clan radio!

.:: | A Spectacular Community | ::.

TRR boasts one of the largest and most welcoming communities in RuneScape.

Whether you enjoy browsing forums, talking about RuneScape in clan chats, or discussing aspects of clanning with officials in IRC, you can be sure that there will always be someone willing to carry on conversation in TRR!

We also offer VoIP communication with Ventrilo, something many clans don't offer.

.:: | A Variety of Events | ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events.

Our clan puts its members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be.

As a result, we boast what's probably the largest variety of events ever hosted by a clan.

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Ask Of Youcrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Clan Chat Activity | ::.

It might seem silly, I know; but you would be amazed at how many people join and then complain that they didn't ever know when an event was taking place.

To prevent that and to get to know other members of the clan, staying active in our in-game clan chat is a must.

Our clan chat is 'The_Rs_Rebel', and members are expected to be in it whenever they're on RuneScape.

You are allowed to leave the chat in certain situations (e.g. checking up on a merchant chat, moving chats for an event, etc), but generally you should be in the clan chat while on RuneScape.

.:: | Forum Activity | ::.

As a member of TRR, it is your responsibility to periodically check up on the clan forums.

This is important for many reasons, the least of which is so you can stay updated on clan news and important announcements.

Many members choose to bookmark the forums - Forum Index - and simply check up on them quickly before or after logging into RuneScape.

Posting on the forums is a necessary part of becoming involved with our clans community, and promotions are often based on how active clan members are on the forums.

.:: | Respect | ::.

Clan officials and clan members are participating in TRR for their own enjoyment, thus we ask all members to show respect towards our staff and other members.

.:: | crossedswords.png Clan Mediacrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Videos | ::.

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

.:: | Pictures | ::.

slideshowdone.gif

.:: | crossedswords.png Frequently Asked Questions crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | How Do You Join? | ::.

We have an extremely fast and painless process for applicants.

Click Here For Directions! | Video: How To Join TRR

.:: | Can I Join The Forums Without A RuneScape Account? | ::.

Of course, just follow the directions posted above and explain your situation. We'll welcome you into our community!

.:: | Aren't There A Lot Of "Noobs"? | ::.

Actually, our message has attracted a GREAT deal of experienced RS players. People that like to do more demanding events such as God Wars shouldn't have a problem finding others to play with.

.:: | I Have A Few More Questions... | ::.

Feel free to visit our forum and post any remaining questions you may have in the Guest Forum.

finalf.gif

Thanks for considering TRR, we hope to see you soon! \:D/

---------------------------------------------END OF ADVERTISMENT--------------------------------------------

Don't forget! It is required, and part of your application to say who recruited you. Thats where you put my name: Lorena

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

clanbannerd.gif

FORUMS|Memberlist is still being validated

Introduction:

Hello and welcome to Darkness Revoked's recruitment topic. I am Darkmist690 one of the leaders and it is my job to recruit you to our clan. The best way for me to start is by telling you some history about our clan, what is the point in joining a clan you know nothing about? Any ways back to my point, Darkness Revoked started out as a small group of friends hanging around in a clan chat, as each of us went out on our own way we found new people to talk to and we brought them into our little community. As the community expanded we turned into a great family, always willing to help and assist each other in any issues. As we grew to our current state we opened up some forums for us to have fun on and such we decided to open ourselves up to the common public, the other people of runescape. So that is our history, interested in joining? I hope so, if so read below for more information.

Requirements:

As a growing clan we wanted requirements but we did not want them to be strict, but we want experienced, mature people to join us and our community.

So our requirements are very simply:

1000+ Total level for Future Member

1200+ Total level for Full Member.

If you do not meet the requirements you can always join us in our community by applying as a clan friend, and you can also do this if you would like to know us before full joining.

As a Future Member you have 1 month to reach 1200 total level and apply to be a full member before you are deranked to a clan friend

During your time with us we expect you to reach 5 forum posts as a minimum every week and 3 events per month.

How to contact us:

Pop into our clan chat: Darkrevok cc

Visit us on our forums: Click Here

Private message Myself (Darkmist690) or Hunting310 on runescape if you require more information or do not understand something about the signing up process.

Join our IRC: ~Still being set up~

Thank you for reading our recruitment topic, we hope we have given you a clan to think about and we hope to see you around soon.

FORUMS|Memberlist is still being validated

• 2 weeks later...
risingforcebannercopy.jpg

Rising Force Forums | Rising Force Memberlist

IRC Channel

#TRF

~ Hello everyone, lil x rang3r here. As I am writing this I am the only member of this clan I wanted to challenge myself to open a clan literally from scratch, that and the fact that me and most of my RS friends are out of touch. Don't let the small ML drive you away as I intend to fill that memberlist up in a matter of a few weeks. Any questions about the clan please message me on here or if I'm online in game send me a message!

Rising Force

Thank you for taking the time to view the recruitment topic of Rising Force, below you should find all the information you need to know about Rising Force. If you have any questions at all we welcome you to join our IRC channel, which is #TRF or you can join our clan chat lil x rang3r.

~

About The Clan

The ultimate aim of Rising Force as a clan is to build a family where all players feel welcomed, the fact that we have no requirements truly creates a diverse community of players. Rising Force is an ideal clan for those who are still developing there knowledge of the game as we are all here to help each other develop.

~

Events & Warring

In terms of events the clan is all-around and the members decide what events we put on, we aim to have frequent, exciting and rewarding events. There are no specific events that we do, as they will always change, basically anything you can do in a group, has a chance of making it onto our calender. In terms of warring, I have developed a system in Rising Force known as the warring unit, its kind of like a team within the clan that you have to apply for with requirements set to 90+ Rising Force carries both the low level aspect of clans and the high level intensified warring!

~

I hope to see you soon

Gallery

Coming Soon

• 1 month later...

perspicacious.png

.:: Some handy links ::.

.: Perspicacious Homepage | Perspicacious Forums | RuneHead Memberlist :.

.:: A short summary ::.

Perspicacious is a brand new clan, built by experienced ex-members of Zdzira, TEH, Kingdom of Eternal Darkness, and many more! All together, the management has got over 20 years of experience with RuneScape clans, making it able to handle everything! We have a professional team, that's able to assist you with all kinds of things related to RuneScape, whether it be skilling, warring tactics, or activity help, we'll try to help you whenever we can.

Perspicacious is focused on one thing: Activity. Therefore, we try to provide you with thrilling events, awesome wars, an active forum, demanding exp competitions, and much more! Perspicacious is aiming for the top, so if you want to help us, come join the fun!

.:: Our original post ::.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/277636-perspicacious-75-clan/

byUGr.png

perspcfx.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...