Request to be an afflicate

Hello, I have made a new RuneScape help website called RuneBash, you can visit it by going to http://www.runebash[LikelyScam]

I am here to ask an admin if it is possible for us to be afflicates.

RuneBash is not yet completed, as only the homepage and forums are live, and still the forums aren't yet completed.

For you I will:

-Post a link to your website on every page

-A banner advertisment for tip.it on two pages of your choice, I will have many skill guides etc.

What do I ask in return?

-The ability to use an iframe to feature your quest guides on my website.

-A small text advertisement for www.runebash[LikelyScam], this one I don't care about but it would be nice.

I plan to bein advertising my site when it is ready, I have a friend with 49000+ subscribers on youtube who will make a video to promote it, i have friends with over 5000 that will, and I myself have 710+ subscribers that I am sure will go on it.

I will be hosting competitions for advertisement videos, all it takes is for someone with a lot of subscribers to want the prize.

Thanks,

Jake.

Founder of RuneBash

You do realise it isn't going to happen?

What possible benefit does an rs fansite get from advertising another? It just directs fans/user away.

Equally on the main website somewhere it clearly states they do not let others use their content.

Also its Affiliate not "Affilcate"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue