Dragon pickaxe drop rate

swordfight

What are the chances for getting one as a drop?

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

I got mine solo after 8k'ish dwogres. They're pretty good for getting some cb exp, they drop ranarr seeds sufficiently to pay back the pray pot (I used pray setup), and also drop runes and other seeds, so you'll profit from them. I also used a row (it affects dragon pickaxe drop).

Also if there's cheating filth trying to steal your kills, a titan comes in handy from time to time (set left click option to attack) or looking at your summ level any high fighting familiar, but most of the time you won't need it. Bring pot, a good balance is 6 pray pot with 2 sup str and 2 sup att. Bring enchanted excal in case of hits (they are accurate) and holy wrench.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I got mine solo after 8k'ish dwogres. They're pretty good for getting some cb exp, they drop ranarr seeds sufficiently to pay back the pray pot (I used pray setup), and also drop runes and other seeds, so you'll profit from them. I also used a row (it affects dragon pickaxe drop).

Also if there's cheating filth trying to steal your kills, a titan comes in handy from time to time (set left click option to attack) or looking at your summ level any high fighting familiar, but most of the time you won't need it. Bring pot, a good balance is 6 pray pot with 2 sup str and 2 sup att. Bring enchanted excal in case of hits (they are accurate) and holy wrench.

ROW has no affect on pick drops only gems half keys and drag half shield/spear drops

bickers007.png