Miscellania and Phoenix lair update

ak47ninja

When do these minigames update?

Phoenix is supposedly 0:00gmt which is...2 or 3 o clock pm for pdt/pst?

I always thought 0:00gmt was 6:35pm for pacific? Thats when I cut a log for Miscellania and any time earlier it would say "You've done so much already sir" or something like that.

Is Runescape lying to us?

Also how rare is it to get a pet Phoenix? I've done it over 50 times and still no pet...

:(

I belive miscellanea updates 24 hours after you last put money into it. for example if I put money into it at 6:00 today, it would be done at 6:00 tomarrow. If I took the money back out, and put it back in at 7:00 it would be done at 7:00 the following day.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I belive miscellanea updates 24 hours after you last put money into it. for example if I put money into it at 6:00 today, it would be done at 6:00 tomarrow. If I took the money back out, and put it back in at 7:00 it would be done at 7:00 the following day.

Ah ok so Miscellania updates whenever you put money in coffers...

Sort of. I think it updates at whatever time it was when you first put money in your coffers. For example, mine updates at 10:23 pm every day.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Sort of. I think it updates at whatever time it was when you first put money in your coffers. For example, mine updates at 10:23 pm every day.

i need to reset it to 11 am pst since that's when I wake up

I think miscellania updates at the exact time after you first complete the quest, which could include the notion "when you first put money in it". I'm not sure however. I remember I beat the quest really late at night, like 2-4 am, so that's when it updates for me.

I think miscellania updates at the exact time after you first complete the quest, which could include the notion "when you first put money in it". I'm not sure however. I remember I beat the quest really late at night, like 2-4 am, so that's when it updates for me.

Well this and the other answer is correct at the same time.

After you complete the quest, money is put into the kingdom as a reward from the quest. Thus, but finishing the quest you start the timer and your kingdom will be at the time you finished your quest.

If you take all of the money out and the amount is 0 at the time of the kingdom reset, it will then reset at a new time whenever you put more GP in.

So it is the time of the quest completion by default, but can be changed if you take GP out and re-add it at a later time.