The /FG/ Wall

SeanyTheSailor

[hide]95pzdy.jpg[/hide]

Do you guys think maybe I should try to find a bigger picture?

\/ is that MS paint? if so how do you do?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

[hide]15d7wcz.jpg[/hide]

Is that paintbrush effect MS paint?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

How?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ah i got vista i dont have that stuff

2pzzjb9.jpg

[hide]brick_wall.jpg[/hide]

2pzzjb9.jpg

Listen new rule so this wont turn into Image Wars

Not changing more than 50% with half opacity or 25% with 100% opacity

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

^ dont really know what that means but ok.... imo it looks cooler just to use spraypaint so its more creative than just copying a picture onto it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Right, then lets just keep it at not changing more than 25% of the picture at once.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Silva used the wrong pic, so I recreated her post the best I could in mine.

[hide]ofyib7.jpg[/hide]

Also, I don't see why we have to have any rules to this game. I see no harm in whiting out or covering the entire image, it makes it more fun to just keep adding layer upon layer. But whatever you guys want to do is fine with me.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I don't condone any rules I just put up a new pic cuz it is bigger and it gets kinda hard to read with all the colors

2pzzjb9.jpg

[hide]FGwall-11.png?t=1273692881[/hide]

2pzzjb9.jpg