Money Help

tylersk8shop

Alright so I have all my money invested right now, Mostly in a red, And I got about 10M Cash, I was wondering what there is I could do to make money with this? I'd preffer to train combat but if theres methods that are alot better I'd be fine not training combat. Gp/Hr and Xp/Hr rates would be apreciated, Thanks!

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

You could try boss hunting? or barrows is fairly steady income if you get lucky you will make a fair bit.

If not, there is always the easy way to make cash. Picking white berry's is a easy one I use if i become broke for any reason. I don't know any of the Gp/H though.

Edit: Farming herbs on the side is also good. Very easy to gain money from.

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

Slayer, farming herbs, mining gold, fishing rocktails, killing daggonth kings, killing tormented demons, god wars dungeon. The list goes on and on and on. The question is what sort of gp/hr are you expecting, and what sort of playing style do you want to use such as very little attention, or a lot of attention required. For little attention, fishing and mining would net you 50-60m per skill if you went for 99. For a lot of attention you could monster hunt and slay for decent cash.

Low_C.png

Tds are defiantly a pretty good and fun way to make money imo, not super boring like other money makers.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.