~outfit requests~ forum suggestion

Hi there :) My name is Triquos.

Through out the years, I have seen many topics about outfits, as well as armour combinations and even competitions for the best look. However, as I was browsing through Tipit, I couldn't find any forums related to armour combinations and outfit requests :o Which leads me to my suggestion for a new forum specifically for armour/outfit screenshot requests, as well as an archive for the best outfits. This new forum would be an ideal place for the Runescape community to come together and contribute to a wide variety of outfits for everyone to use and enjoy.

People could post asking for a 'screenshot request' of a specific look. Personally I would love to see someone with a mining cape (t), an elysian shield, and a blue coloured whip for example. This would be different for everyone of course, and over time, requests that are completed would be locked, as they would be considered 'resolved'. It would also give the players contributing, the satisfaction of helping people out with items the original poster couldn't normally afford or use.

Now, this forum wouldn't just be for requests. It would also be for sharing your outifits to the whole of Runescape! Take a moment now to think over the years, all the amazing outfits you've seen in Runescape. Now imagine what it would be like to capture those outfits which made you do a double take, and sement their awesomeness in Tipit forever! This would be the 'outfit archive' sub forum. (Could be renamed, just a concept :))

The 'outfit archive' sub forum would be a place where people could browse colour themed outfits, NPC-like outfits, ninja outfits, you name it. This sub forum would provide outfits and armour combinations that have been approved by the fashion-savvy forum mods, specific to this new forum. Judging what is and isn't worthy of the archive would be difficult however, which is why I suggest it be criteria based. This would include good colour-coordination, overall appeal and acceptance to almost everyone, oh, and it must have a WOW factor :) Perhaps a rating system could work also? Although this could be abused... =l but nevertheless it is a thought.

So with all that being said, what are your thoughts on this? ^_^

2vuhgcn.png

Its a nice idea, but some how I don't think there are enough such requests to warrant it.

I'm pretty darn active and I see maybe 2 - 5 such posts and year and the ones that are posted you can 80% guarantee they contain 1 or more ridiculously rare/expensive item (eg spirit shields, phats etc.) which rules out like 99.9% of the community being able to contribute.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I haven't really seen a large need for this. I wouldn't like to have another forum which was inactive..If you're looking for an outfit you could always ask in the Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here! sticky in General Discussion.

I'm not sure about RuneScape requests in the Art Bazaar anymore since the RuneScape Media board, but I guess you can still request there.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I haven't really seen a large need for this. I wouldn't like to have another forum which was inactive..If you're looking for an outfit you could always ask in the Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here! sticky in General Discussion.

I suppose Help & Advice could even work too :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Thanks for your replies everyone :) I can see where you are coming from Paw Claw, and I agree with the fact there wouldn't be a large proportion of people with partyhats/rares etc. willing to contribute to screenshot requests.

I might post asking for my own personal screenshot requests in the 'post all screenshots here' thread, though I'm sure people will ignore it :( I guess I thought an outfit-based forum would have so much potential. The yearly Tipit pics where everyone posts their favourite outfit (and is combined in one whole pic) could be stickied there, people could browse for outfit combinations, ones that suit their budget etc. ahh I don't know :(

Maybe a poll on this could be a possibility?

2vuhgcn.png