Which Gravite Weapon.

SirIzenhime

Well, I've been Dungeoneering on my F2p account a lot, for some reason I find it a bit more fun then members :unsure:

Anyways, My tokens have been adding up and I've already gotten 3 items on my Wish list, a Longbow sight, Coal bag, and arcane blast necklace. The next item I purchase I was thinking will be a gravite weapon, but I have no idea which one to get. Now this account is going to be a non mem Ranger/Zerker (we'll see how well that works out :rolleyes: ), so normal logic would assume the 2h would be best because it can hit the highest. However, looking at it's stats and combat styles, that -4 slash bonus leaves me confused....

sooo...yea, which gravite weapon should I get?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

think of the 2h as a maul, it makes more sense. I'd get the 2h, seems more useful for pking.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

there;s only one problem with the 2h...it has normal 2h attack styles, 3 slash, and 1 crush. (this is what I've heard)

In order to be an effective range 2her with it, you need to switch to the 2h, switch the crush, and then when you switch back, remember to switch back to rapid or you'd get def xp.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png