Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

65 Herblore and Farming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lielac
[ Display Name History ]

Lielac

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 546 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Lielac
Oh-KAY! So I've finished all the quests I need to do WGS, but my skills are currently lacking. What are the:
  • Fastest
  • Least expensive
  • 1m cost (or thereabouts)
ways for both Farming and Herblore? And how long would these take, from my current levels of 58 Herby and 55 Farming?

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

MstrMonopoly
[ Display Name History ]

MstrMonopoly

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,369 posts
  • RSN:MstrMonopoly
Fastest

Farming: Do multiple tree runs in one day, should be enough by itself, farm herb/fruit trees on the side for some $$$
Herblore: Make (unf) pots into potions

Least Expensive

Farming: Herbs, one fruit tree
Herblore: Clean herbs, make superattack mixes

1m cost:

Farming: Farm herbs multiple times a day and do some fruit trees
Herblore: Clean herbs, make superattack mixes.

I piety the fool.

Sinkhan
[ Display Name History ]

Sinkhan

Ex-Website Crew

• Members
  • 2,662 posts

Least Expensive

Farming: Herbs, one fruit tree
Herblore: Clean herbs, make superattack mixes

Orange trees and curry trees both profit after you collect their produce. At around 1k each and being able to collect 6 of them once the tree is fully grown, you should always be able to make back your money and get a nice chunk of xp at the same time.

Willow trees also profit if you wait to cut their branches, but they're 2.5x less xp than maples.

So what I'm saying is do curries/orange in all fruit patches and do willows for regular patches.

Also you should be doing multiple herb runs a day regardless. Pretty much all of them profit to varying degrees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users