Giving Terragen a Stab

yonman14

I donÃÆÃâÃâät like how you made the fog... Would be looking better if it was from

side to side, if you know what I mean...

Also, I think that it's too 'bright' weather for fog... Perhaps you should make it a bit darker...

More cloudy or something...

Make it marsh -looking :P (tho ocean isn's very marshy...)

EDIT: I think it's very beautiful, 8/10 :P

how long did it take you? 10 mins? >_>

theres no shore, the "fog" is just plopped on and the sun flare really has no reason to be there...

Even if its your first you could have atleast took a good hour and played around with the program...

Dang. Don't know much about terragens, but if my bro still used tip.it I think he could help. :)

(He was one of the best :wink: )

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

how long did it take you? 10 mins? >_>

theres no shore, the "fog" is just plopped on and the sun flare really has no reason to be there...

Even if its your first you could have atleast took a good hour and played around with the program...

How do you know how long it took me to make it? Why be all sarcsatic? Also giving me some real advice about how to work the program would be more productive than just saying what's wrong.

I think he was sarcastic because basically for short, you made a generic terregen piece, added a border, then degraded it

fog looks too 2-d(also it should be placed near the islands or everywhere, not in the middle of an open body)

sun should be removed(looks like the wrong place based on shadows the sun should be further to the left)