10 HP Mage/Skiller - Fate is Born

Fate is Born 10 HP Mage

Proof of Account

proofrb.png

About Me

I started playing in the year of 2005 on a other account i played on that account for like a year or 2 then quit it. I made a new account shortly

after and that became my main, but atm I dont use it. Mainly I focus my attention on this account, I made this account like 6-7 months ago. And i intended this to

be a 10 HP/Mage Skiller. The idea behind it is because I enjoy mage and skilling alot!

My Goals

Well my goal is to eventually have 99 mage, but for now I'm getting 90 mage, and rounding off my stats.

I'm currently doing 500-1k superheats a day and the rest of the day i do gop or another bacth of heats.

fate_is_born.png

fate_is_born.png

Starting Stats

stats153617.png

Stats as of 2nd of April

2625yfk.png

Bank Picture

3589q1l.png

Recent Achievements

whz5ug.jpg

GOP Tokens

dyw12h.png

fate_is_born.png

Blog

8th June:

Well i did 1k heats today played some pro evolution soccer and now i got 8.5k heats to go till 90 mage yay!!

June:

2nd June:

I been on rs today managed to get some time in and only did like 500 heats so thats like 2800 heats to go.

Might be done with em on saturday or friday if i get very lucky :P

1st June: well today i did 1k heats and played some pro evolution soccer 2010

and im 200k xp off 89 mage so almost done with my goal of 90 mage :) tomorrow i think i wont play any rs so no mage xp sadly :(

Hooray, another HP pure! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work!

thank you very much, your work is a lot harder to keep up all the fun stories and all that :rolleyes:

Im getting along good but the final stretch to my goal of 90 mage is killing me softly :ohnoes:

Skills pure? Very cool. :thumbsup:

How do you make your money? Is superheating steel that profitable?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Skills pure? Very cool. :thumbsup:

How do you make your money? Is superheating steel that profitable?

Well i did steel bars walking to furnace from 30-60 then i heated mith till 70 smith from 70 smitth i heated addy. and my money comes from skilling and flipping when i could be bothered to look for items lol..