Hunter Bots

zajebe

See people, this is why I don't post on these forums anymore.

I'm going to go ahead and stereotype you people as bullies who are willing to a pick a fight. All doing this while sleeping in your mom's basement playing Runescape for 5-10 hours a day with little to no sleep.

I have found better communities out there and I'm not even going to bother to list them for you wannabe losers. TC, I understand your frustrations and I agree that a lot of Hunter bots are ruining the experience for everyone else.

You people make me sick. Grow up, get a life, and try to understand where Rants like these are coming from. I'm not even going to bother wasting time for you idiots to flame back as I see this quite often in the Tip It Forums.

633615586008292970-ObviousTroll.jpg

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I'm going to go ahead and stereotype you people as bullies who are willing to a pick a fight. All doing this while sleeping in your mom's basement playing Runescape for 5-10 hours a day with little to no sleep.

I have found better communities out there and I'm not even going to bother to list them for you wannabe losers. TC, I understand your frustrations and I agree that a lot of Hunter bots are ruining the experience for everyone else.

You people make me sick. Grow up, get a life, and try to understand where Rants like these are coming from. I'm not even going to bother wasting time for you idiots to flame back as I see this quite often in the Tip It Forums.

You failed to see how many of these threads there are on the first two pages of rants and gen disc.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

The Math Problem you said wouldn't work either. The Bots WOULD and WILL solve it. Just like they did with Random Events, and honestly. how many people would train skills knowing that every 15 Minutes they have to answer a question?

This. You'd be surprised how mind-blowingly complicated scripts can be..

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Wait, are you saying bots are good or bots are bad o.O

O.O

Not sure I understand the point of this post. Not sure stereotyping is the answer either.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.