Lvl 116 ~~ Erelous

Well what can I say.... I'm Erelous, I have been playing since the dawn of Runescape when it was 1/8 of its current size on a different account.. Then once RS2 came out I made 'Erelous' on Feb 2002.

I have been playing on and off for the past three years ago and now I'm currently becoming very active on RS. Just looking for Skiller clan. Im not a pker... I will show up to

events on Rs, if I'm on. Plus Im looking for new friends on RS its pretty quiet.

I'm aimming to get some more 99 skills by the end of 2 months.

I use too be a member of TDM, Leader of a group called ~7 Swords~ and a member on the council for Cunix Warriors. Combat/Skiller clans.

Look me up on highscores if you want my stats. My private chat is mainly set to public.

RS Feb 2002.

tip.it 2005

lgoo.png

banner.jpg

historyx.png

Stricken By Fate is one of the premier Runescape clans. Stricken By Fate was founded by three individuals, and they are: Wafflez, Zetsumei_XII, and RaianTheFallen. We are a community/social based clan that accepts all levels and we have no requirements to join, because we believe that our members should enjoy the full benefits of being in a clan regardless of their achievements in-game. We do everything that most clans normally do, just packed into one clan.

While we have a main focus around our members and maintaining order within the clan, and enhancing your Runescape experience by providing a clan website for up to date information, and a private forums for which our members can discuss important issues within the clan or just discuss random stuff. We are also skilled and experienced in Warring, PVP Worlds and monster killing (God Wars and such), and more importantly just having fun playing RuneScape.

Stricken By Fate will diligently pursue the goal to have a clan that values players of all sorts. If you enjoy focusing on non-combat skills and attending fun events, you'd find a home in our clan. If you enjoy PvP trips, combat training, wars, and fun wars, then you will have plenty of opportunities to be a part of these in our clan. And of course, if you enjoy all aspects of the game: combat, non-combat, mini-games, community, etc...then Stricken By Fate is the place for you!

We are "casual, but serious". What does this mean? It means we are a laid back group of gamers who enjoy adventuring together, love chatting it up in clan chat or Teamspeak(soon to come). We respect each other and others around us, but take our playtime seriously. We don't have time for drama and we value the image our guild portrays in the eyes of others. We want to be known as the clan to go to when you want to explore all aspects of the game and be around people who respect and support you.

The Stricken By Fate clan leaders will run the clan with Loyalty, Integrity, and Honor. These three virtues are present in all of our members. With monthly inactivity sweeps, we ensure that our clan is free from any inactive or idle members.

infop.png

Clan Homeworld(s): 11(F2P), 64(P2P)

Clan Timezone: International

Clan Chat: Strickencc

Clan creation date: May 15, 2010

Council: K A T I E 23, XxSinik187Xx, (TBA)

Events Team: TBA

Recruitment Team: TBA

eventsb.png

We host a wide variety of events. These events are hosted not only by our Events Team, but also by our members themselves, who we encourage to plan their own events and do things that they wish to do. Our events are both F2P and P2P. Some of our events range from killing bosses to just hanging around and chatting. Some events that we do are listed below:

-Monster Hunting: KBD(King Black Dragon), KQ(Kalphite Queen), Revs, GWD(God Wars Dungeon), Corp Beast, etc.

-Skilling Sessions: Woodcutting, Firemaking, Fishing, etc.

-Mini-Gaming: PC(Pest Control), FoG(Fist of Guthix), Clan Wars, Penguin Hunting, Mole Hunting, etc.

-Competitions: Competitions for clan members in various aspects of the game.

-House Parties/99 Parties: We host house parties, and parties for clanmembers that reach 99 in a certain skill.

-Plus many more!

rulesjs.png

SBF General Rules:

- Respect everyone.

- No flaming.

- Act maturely.

- Follow all SBF rules and Jagex rules.

- Listen to members that are higher than you.

- If you encounter any problems, please contact a Leader or Council Member.

- Always join Stricken By Fate clan chat(Strickencc), when on Runescape.

- Stay active and have fun!

SBF Forum Rules:

- No Spamming.

- No Flaming.

- No inappropriate materials (That includes naughty images, p***, etc)

- No offensive language

- No double posting or bumping topics

- No multiple or sharing forum accounts

- No scamming (which is near impossible nowadays)

- Forum username must be identical to your Runescape username. If you do it on accident, we'll change it.

- Bump the thread on Runescape forums at least once a day.

howtojoin.png

Simply register an account on our forums here Then fill out the application. See you all in SBF!

Hey Erelous, sounds like Neon is quite a good fit for you. We do war sometimes, but not very commonly, and would welcome a skiller to the clan. We do a lot of skilling type activities and would love to have you along, please check us out, thanks.

NeonAdvertiser2-1.png

We're not a skilling clan, but try out Blasphemy mate.

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Saint Cruez - Nirvana_05 - Animalnstnct

Warlord - Ramen Bomb

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Hello, Erelous!

I would like to invite you to join a clan I am in, it's called The Crusading Skillers. we are a fun and active clan looking for active and friendly members. We are all skillers at heart, and we are here to support each other, regardless the skill you are working on. They offer friendly and helpful advice and support to all our members, no matter what goal it is they are striving for. You will part of a family! With a say in how you feel and what you want or don't want. We try to host the events people want to do, and anyone is free to host their own events, but some examples of what we have done are: Skilling events focusing around a certain town, Stealing Creation, weekly Penguin Hunting, Woodcutting and Burning, Castle Wars, Chompy Hunting, Trouble Brewing, Godwars (and other major boss killing events), and many more. Since anyone has the option of hosting events, there really is no limit to what we can do! We have members from all over, so meeting your time needs should never be an issue.

We operate mainly on our own off site forums and have a dedicated Clan CC (TCS CC).

The activity/joining requirements are:

1. a ) 1350 Total for regular players.

---b ) 850 Total for level 3 skillers.

2. You must be a member at the time of joining.

3. You must attend 2 clan events a month.

4. You must post on our off site forums twice or more a week.

you can find our off site forums here and apply there if you wish to join.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here, or any of our leaders (Bob Ish Life, Dpower20, AnEpicSlayer, Xorapasa) Or our Clan Enlisters, (Sir Near C or Chikyuu Kit) in-game.

We look forward to hearing from you!! =]

-Chikyuu Kit

logo.gif

Official Website | Forums | Memberlist | In Game CC: Team Koc

About Us:

Knights of Chaos was founded by bobisadevil. Knights of Chaos is a fun and active clan always looking for to be above all clans. It is great community clan for every one. It is fearful and respected. The clan was merged on May 26, 2010 in one day. The leader bobisadevil is a skilled leader who has lead many clans in the past and has also helped create many clans like the Legendary Empire lead by Omega516 another great leader and clan friend. The clan only objective is to be superior to other clans while being a fun and active, eventful clan. Join KOC for a real adventure in Runescape as we take over and demolish our enemies!

Requirements:

70+Combat to become a member of Knights of Chaos

Interested in Joining?

In order to join simply follow these 3 steps:

1. Go to Signup and copy and paste the application into a new topic. Fill it out or use the quick application form.

2. Register an account on our Forums

3. Become accepted and enjoy Knights of Chaos.

Knights of Chaos Forums http://s6.invisionfree.com/Knightsof_Chaos/index.php

Knights of Chaos Website http://knights_-_of_-_chaos.webs.com/index.htm

What we offer:

We offer a bit more then other clans, more freedom.

We allow both members and clan officails to post events for the clan.

We offer safty in the forums.

We offer fun events and big wars.

We offer RPG in the forums for more fun.

Events Knights of Chaos has:

-Clan wars trips

-KBD trips

-Pking trips

-Official/fun wars

-Firefests/house parties

-Interclan wars

-KQ hunting

-Fight pits

-Castlewars events

And many more by our officails and clan members

Now you might ask why choose this clan over others, its simple. We just kick ass. We are full of events and wars. This clan is meant to be a fun clan not a dull and boring one with barly any events. Nope We keep it fresh here. Our first event will be hosted in one week. Join us for an adventure of fun. Join us today, or later if you choose we will still be around. Just remember your looking for clan that wont bore you.

Is 2 CharacterS!

Proud retired member of Zdzira. Proud Member of The Dark Syndicates. Leader of the Knights of Chaos.

bobisadevil.png

demonstrably.png

demonstrably.png

Hey Erelous! I suggest joining Bloodshed Empire. With our great, close-knit community, we have been standing for more than 3 and a half years and counting, and our clan history reflects this. Our events, both f2p and p2p, are mostly GMT and EST time-friendly, but some of our members are not within those timezones and they can still attend. These events can range from anything from warring, to skilling competitions, to mini-games! We also have an inner team devoted to PvP, if that's your thing.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me here on <Forum Name> or in-game (X_men570), join our clan chat (Clan_Bse) or hop into our IRC channel (#bse). I hope to see you soon as member of Bloodshed!

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

Bloodshed.jpg

Bse Recruiter

Hello, I would like to personally invite you to our new clan, seven deadly sins! This clan was founded by leader Arktogon. This is a farely new clan,so we are a tight knit group. Here is some information on why you should join seven deadly sins.

7 DEADLY SINS

MATURE,FRIENDLY ADULTS (17+only)(P2P &F2P)

~GMT AND CENTRAL TIME ZONE~

-This clan does EVENTS such AS-NOT mandatory

-God Wars

-Dungeoneering

-PK'ing Trips

-Clan Wars

-Soul Wars

-Castle Wars

-Home Worlds:9(P2P) 8(F2P)

-No Rules in Clan except to be Friendly and RESPECTFUL to other clan members.

-We are a SKILLING/COMBAT based plan

-We love chilling and helping our clan members up there stats and help them with quests as well

-We have a forum site (If you come in cc, we can show it to you, hence we are guessing you are actually interested in joining by coming in)

-We are always looking for brand new things for the clan to do together, or alone,just to make the clan more fun and enjoyable- so IDEAS are STRONGLY a PLUS

-Combat level Doesnt Matter

-Your rank depends on age,how active and helpful you are in the clan.

-CC "Arktogon"

-Or PM Me:FaithNoMore

~Stephy~

We are not a skilling clan but I think you would enjoy it ehre. We pk in welfare and dw if you don't ahve experience we will be glad to help you.

Ofc we do much more then just pking events. :)

bpreplyheader.png

recruitingtopic.png

bpforums.png

For more info go to our forums.

If this is not what you are looking for gl in finding your new home pal.

Clan Chat: Rsfl Chat | IRC: #rsfl | Homeworld: 99

flawlessrecruitmentbann.png

Website | Forum | Memberlist

1. INTRODUCTION

Hello, and welcome to the recruitment topic for Flawless.

Flawless is a RuneScape Skilling clan with a heavy focus upon community and skilling excellence. We believe in allowing our members to experience RuneScape to its fullest in a fun, friendly, helpful and active environment. Don't let our title of a "Skilling Clan" throw you away either. Our definition is that any activity that allows members to gain experience and further enhance their levels, is deemed a Skilling based event. This includes Combat skill training, Monster-hunting, and non-combat skill training.

We are both a P2P and F2P based clan. Please note however that the majority of our events are P2P, although we will provide F2P events as frequent as we deem required. F2P'ers are more than welcome to have full access to all of our community though.

We do allow multi-clanning, providing that the existing clan you are a part of is not classified as a Skilling Clan. We also ask that your priorities would lie with us over your other clan(s).

The clan was co-founded by (iTay) and Shay (Pure Numse).

2. WHAT TO EXPECT

Our heavy focus on both community, and skilling excellence is well endorsed in the clan. Building everlasting friendships, and assisting other members in daily RuneScape adventures are areas which we pride ourselves in. We boast a strong leadership team, with both original leaders having a combined 3+ years of clan management under their belts. Frequent events and communication between all clan members is vital. With a busy RS clan chat, IRC Channel and Ventrilo Server, there's no excuse not to have frequent interaction with other clan members.

3. REQUIREMENTS

Our requirements cater for two different types of RuneScape accounts. Main accounts (those with a mix of combat and non-combat skills), and Skiller accounts (those with lower combat levels, and higher non-combat skill levels). Therefore our membership categories are divided based upon combat level (for both P2P and F2P), as shown below:

P2P REQUIREMENTS

Option One:

Main Account

• 16-138 P2P Combat
  • 1,400+ Total Level

- OR -

Option Two:

Skiller Account

• 3-15 P2P Combat
  • 700+ Total

F2P REQUIREMENTS

Option One:

Main Account

• 16-126 F2P Combat
  • 800+ Total Level

- OR -

Option Two:

Skiller Account

• 3-15 F2P Combat
  • 400+ Total

Mandatory Requirements

(Applies to both membership categories)

• Must make at least 30 forum posts a month.
  • Must be active in both our Clan Chat and IRC Channel when you're online.
  • Must make your best efforts to attend in-game events.

We are willing to make -SOME- exceptions to the requirements, but only in out of the ordinary cases.

Being a recently developed clan, we're opening our gates to a wider audience with these starting lower requirements. It's expected that these will rise soon, so don't miss your opportunity to join before they are increased.

If you do not meet our requirements, we also have a Clan Friend rank avaliable for those who would like to be part of the community. This rank also requires an Application, however ranks are granted to those who we deem worthy, rather than based upon your RuneScape stats.

4. CLOSING WORDS

We thank you for the time you've taken to read through our Recruitment topic. Although it's brief, we feel that it's a short and sweet introduction to our clan that sums up our community nicely. Further information can be found by visiting our Clan Forums, and the subforum, Clan Information. The information inside provides far more indepth information about our clan.

If you have any questions or queries about the clan, please don't hesitate to join our Clan Chat / IRC Channel (both are found at the top of the page), or post a reply below and we'll attempt to answer you to the best of our ability.

Regards,

Flawless Clan Leaders, Staff & Members

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~