Runescape Classic Castle PK Trip

jlandon06

Now that classic is open to new registration, the old players are coming back. Everyone misses the old classic pking days when the castle was PACKED. Well Sunday June 13th at 6 PM East/5 PM Central, Duplicity clan is hosting a castle PK trip.

There will be a character named I Runlol I in edgeville bank providing full salmon for players 3-13, full lobsters for levels 14-35, and sharks for 37 and up. He will also be providing any weapon you can wield besides dragon, regular attack pots/regular str pots, or super attack pots and reg strength pots for higher levels if needed. Any armour you can wear will also be provided, except rune (I can't be giving out all my rune haha I'm not rich), and also defense/strength ammys.

PM I runlol I in game if interested in helping out or add me on MSN [email protected] if you wanna support getting castle pk trips back and help me advertise once a week trips (and/or provide items to donate to people to pk with).

Time: 6 PM Eastern/5 Central on June 13th

Place: Edgeville bank

Who: I runlol I and ]DUPLICITY[ clan

Please advertise this to your friends, your support will help bring back people at the edgeville castle to kill :)

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed reading this. miss the good old days RS1. RS was really for me. At the time a minor and a blacksmith actually added something to say and now it seems to be nothing more than bragging rights. I started in 2000, played on and off for nine years and has recently been back to her. My favorite part of SR1 is by far the sleeping bag! it could be a pain in the] coach [at times, but now that I think is the most forgotten runescape for me. I also enjoyed pure Wildy and give a chance.