Diaries

I was looking at the quest calculator with what skills and quests you need to get before you can complete the quests, and I found it fantastic.

It was easy to use and understand, and i wondered if anyone could do something similar for the achievement diaries? I know there are guides on what to do and where to do them, but the calculater would be much quicker to use.

If you just wanted to find out what you still needed to do, then you could use the other guides to help you manage whatever tasks were left.

Im not sure how difficult or time consuming this would be so if its not possible fair enough I just thought it would be good. :thumbup:

I think just at the moment its not a top priority since there's over 150 Quests at the moment but we only have something like 5 Diaries, however I think its a good idea, Maybe down the track we might look into it a bit deeper. ;)

Popoto.~<3

A more useful thing to add to diaries would be item requirements. Currently they state only skills needed, but not items. Having to teleport to Varrock to get something for Rellekka diary might not be so fun, if they do not have teleports back

Exception could be for items gotten during the diary (eg: varrock diary, you mine clay, make it into soft clay, make it into a pot and fire it.)!

Profins.png

specty.png

A more useful thing to add to diaries would be item requirements. Currently they state only skills needed, but not items. Having to teleport to Varrock to get something for Rellekka diary might not be so fun, if they do not have teleports back

Exception could be for items gotten during the diary (eg: varrock diary, you mine clay, make it into soft clay, make it into a pot and fire it.)!

• 3 weeks later...