Rate my hybriding skillzzzz

I'm not getting this whole Jamflex thing o_O

I'm not getting this whole Jamflex thing o_O

When I lose respect for a person place or thing for various reasons I give it a quirky nickname.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Now go actually do that in pvp and I'll rate it. Sorry, but anyone could really do that. Plus, the other guy was in welfare compared to you.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

its not you, and neither of thoughs idiots had a clue what there doing.

0/10.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Did you even melee him once?.. Either way, 1/10, both of you were more clueless than my bog-eyed nan on a bad day- Maging in Dfs throughout, tribriding with pray which isn't even hard compared to hybriding without pray, and just general failed switches/stupid mistakes- we couldn't even see your full inventory which makes it even harder to rate. Make another one in pvp with just melee and mage and no pray and maybe I'll rate over 1.