Return from Retirement

Knight_Zaros

Hello, I'm going to start playing again and Haven't played in over two years I guess. I have some goals I will continue to work on and just have some general questions on what to read, catch up on, do, or buy. I hope this isn't a problem, I know old tip.it community was always awesome help so any insight besides a link to a guide will be appreciated unless its a specific awnser though! Thanks.

Good to be back I doubt any of you remember me but I had a pretty popular blog pre-forum reset way back when. Part of the reason why I quit! Anyway down to the business. For reference here's some important stats.

Attack 86

Strength 86

Defense 81

Prayer 70

Range 88

Magic 95

HP 90

Summoning 73

Farming 80

Slayer 72

Total levels 1656

Has farming become a skill like smithing, crafting, fletching, in that you no long profit or break even or even come close? I was planting trees all the way up to level 80, and now once I've returned seems like seeds are a ton more.

Major changes to gameplay?

-Did the time you stay logged in change?

-Did the hitpoints/constitution change really affect/change much how the game is played?

I notice alot of major changes to the words. Nearly everything well well more than half have a desinated activity. Pretty cool idea, whats a few of these mean/do?

-Bounty World and bounty world +1

- Skill total worlds

- great orb challenge

- PVP world

- Does tip.it still have a 'home world' for members? HYT!

New items, obviously there has been alot thats changed

- Whats new that is a must have? I have a bank full of supplies/runes/inventory so basically I have up to 30million in liquid and over 100mil I could change in easy enough as well. Anything that I must have!? (If any of the godswords/armor/weapons I dont need insight on that as I was here for that but anything newer?)

What new monsters/training spots should I look into? I'm into slayer (lvl72) and such.

Dungeoneering whats up with that? And does it have a higher level limit?

Finally what new quests should I look into doing? I have over 125QP's not exactly sure with 119/167 done and pretty well rounded stats (high combats) so most quests are within reach obviously I'd have some requirements to make. But whats semi-recent (past year-two) quest releases that are must have's/do's for their rewards/etc.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Bolded comments.

Hello, I'm going to start playing again and Haven't played in over two years I guess. I have some goals I will continue to work on and just have some general questions on what to read, catch up on, do, or buy. I hope this isn't a problem, I know old tip.it community was always awesome help so any insight besides a link to a guide will be appreciated unless its a specific awnser though! Thanks.

Welcome back! Always nice to see old players returning.

Has farming become a skill like smithing, crafting, fletching, in that you no long profit or break even or even come close? I was planting trees all the way up to level 80, and now once I've returned seems like seeds are a ton more.

Heh, I lost some 120-130m planted trees and fruit trees to 99 farming, so tree certainly no longer profit. However, herbs and marigolds/limpwurts profit like crazy. Especially with the latest dungeoneering reward, the Scroll of Life, thrown into the mix.

Major changes to gameplay?

-Did the time you stay logged in change?

-Did the hitpoints/constitution change really affect/change much how the game is played?

Basically you have to be inactive for 5 minutes to get logged out, as opposed to the previous 2 minutes.

And no, the hp/lp change didn't really do very much. Takes a little getting used to, that's all.

I notice alot of major changes to the words. Nearly everything well well more than half have a desinated activity. Pretty cool idea, whats a few of these mean/do?

-Bounty World and bounty world +1

Just the latest PvP toy, I doubt you'll be interested unless you were a major pkerin the past

- Skill total worlds

No biggie, basically worlds where only mid-high level players can go, but tbh there's really little difference. Doesn't restrict you at all, so treat it as if it's nothing

- great orb challenge

f2p RC minigame, no real cause for concern unless you're a f2p, as it is one of the best f2p moneymakers.

- PVP world

See Bounty Hunter

- Does tip.it still have a 'home world' for members? HYT!

Still world 99!

New items, obviously there has been alot thats changed

- Whats new that is a must have? I have a bank full of supplies/runes/inventory so basically I have up to 30million in liquid and over 100mil I could change in easy enough as well. Anything that I must have!? (If any of the godswords/armor/weapons I dont need insight on that as I was here for that but anything newer?)

Hmm, I'd say outside of the new dungeoneering items, Staff of Life is a staple for anyone who mages a lot, along with battle robes if you can get someone to sell them. Extreme pots are almost a must in high-level play, as is Turmoil and Soul Split. As far as items go, not many game-changes have been released since Godswords, other than Dungeoneering weapons, of course. The high-level updates have been focused around skills, for the most part. I suppose Divine/Elysian Spirit Shields, but those are way out of your price range.

Oh, and fury is 13m+ now.

What new monsters/training spots should I look into? I'm into slayer (lvl72) and such.

Strykewyrms! Although you can only kill the jungle ones, I think, and only on task. That reminds me, get the Focus Sight and Hexcrest too, if you are an avid slayer. They increase your range and mage abilities during tasks.

Dungeoneering whats up with that? And does it have a higher level limit?

The rewards have majorly altered the game. The Scroll of Life made farming herbs far more profitable, and majorly cut the loss in farming. Chaotic weapons can be seen as the "new Godswords", and the shields rival Divine/elysian for tankiness.

Finally what new quests should I look into doing? I have over 125QP's not exactly sure with 119/167 done and pretty well rounded stats (high combats) so most quests are within reach obviously I'd have some requirements to make. But whats semi-recent (past year-two) quest releases that are must have's/do's for their rewards/etc.

Way too many to list here. Better off looking at what you want, then looking at any req'd quests to get what you want.

I'm not sure if i would consider Farming one of those, all I know if That if you are high enough level, you make bank!

After 5 Mins, of staying Logged in you go back to the Lobby(Which is a screen where you can switch world or talk to friends)

Nah, People complained, but there to hardcore to quit there addiction. Lol.

There have been a ton of new items, The Most Impressive "Staff of Light" IMO

Get the new Slayer Point reward system and go to Duradel.

Dungoneering, was a mistake. It's More of a "Failed Mini-Game" then Skill. It exceeds to level 120. BS!

I dont know, you will have to decide that. There are some master quest that are new though.

oversized.jpg