New keyboard? [SOLVED]

Guy

Hai

I'm looking for a new keyboard. My dell one just isn't cutting it on the ergonomics side of things.

So what i'm looking for

• ergonomic
  • under $100 (the cheaper the better)
  • volume control (similar to dell one)
  • us layout (as opposed to UK)
  • doesn't have to do anything fancy, although if the keys lit up and wasn't too expensive, that would be awesome. not a deciding factor

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

When you say ergonomic, what precisely are you looking for? Do you just want one that's comfortable in general to use, or are you looking for something specifically catered on the ergonomic side (i.e. like it being curved).

This keyboard is the one I own (except in a UK format - the pics on the US Amazon site show a US layout so I'd expect that's what you'll get). I think it's a great keyboard; it looks and feels brilliant. It doesn't have volume control unfortunately, but there are media keys for pause, next and previous track, as well as various other hot keys.

It's probably not everything you're looking for, but it's probably worth a quick look to see if you like it. Like I said, I think it's a great keyboard.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

When you say ergonomic, what precisely are you looking for? Do you just want one that's comfortable in general to use, or are you looking for something specifically catered on the ergonomic side (i.e. like it being curved).

This keyboard is the one I own (except in a UK format - the pics on the US Amazon site show a US layout so I'd expect that's what you'll get). I think it's a great keyboard; it looks and feels brilliant. It doesn't have volume control unfortunately, but there are media keys for pause, next and previous track, as well as various other hot keys.

It's probably not everything you're looking for, but it's probably worth a quick look to see if you like it. Like I said, I think it's a great keyboard.

Thanks for the recommendation. It looks good, but the only thing that it doesn't have, as you say, is the volume control, which is an issue for me.

RIP TET

original.png

I currently have this keyboard and find it very good. Didn't have money to spend on something like the g19 unfortunately.

The big wheel is the volume control and on both sides you have the media keys and some shortcut keys too.

Thanks :) Ima probably look in shops so I can actually feel how they are before buying.

RIP TET

original.png