Help Designing a Workout Plan

Knotch_Blade

Normally, I'd have like a waffle, and I'd eat it on the way out the door. I have to leave my house by like 6:15... and I take long showers. I suppose I could grab some bananas or something :P

Yeah if it is a time constraint and not a hunger constraint, I would definitely suggest trying to make time for some real good food. Breakfast should be a nice big meal loaded with nutrients. A fast (and good) breakfast would be something like a waffle smeared with peanut butter, a scoop of whey mixed with water (or milk), and a banana or two (or 1-2 pieces of any other fruit like an orange or apple)

I'll look into flavours of whey. Can you guys post some links to convince my mom, she's anti-supplement/vitamins... and I'm like 40lbs underweight. She said eat some chicken and pasta and you'll be good, I lol'd.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-833-WHEY+PROTEIN.aspx?activeIngredientId=833&activeIngredientName=WHEY+PROTEIN&source=2

Whey protein powder is just dehydrated whey, which is a natural dairy product. Just let her know that you are using it simply as a food supplement to help get some extra protein in your body. Also, you could do some calculations and show her that whey is the cheapest way to get your protein.

Also, what about flexibility? I'm genetically less-than-flexible... Will weight lifting help me out? :P

Yes. VERY YES. haha

Most people who "arent flexible" are simply too weak. When you bend, if your muscles arent strong enough, they will tense up and prevent you from bending any further because they are "afraid" to let you bend that far. Strength training promotes heart health, proper blood pressure, central nervous system function, good circulation, and flexibility.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

You can over bulk and have issues with flexibility as well (from my experience, which doesn't mean too much) however in general working out will definitely help you in that regard. Just make sure you do the full motion of the exercise.

I'm not sure if you said it or not, but what position do you play in soccer?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp