The GE 4 hour limit

Kirbyallstar

Yes you can, you don't need two wait 4 hours as they're different items :smile:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Ok, just making sure. I didn't want to sell the clean herb to see if it sells, only to find out that I have to buy the grimy herb after 4 hours.

You could have always checked really quickly. Just buy 1 grimy herb, clean it and sell it on the GE. Of course I haven't cleaned any herbs for a while so I can't be 100% sure so it's best to make sure just in case Jagex has made any ninja changes to the game :ugeek:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Ok, just making sure. I didn't want to sell the clean herb to see if it sells, only to find out that I have to buy the grimy herb after 4 hours.

You could have always checked really quickly. Just buy 1 grimy herb, clean it and sell it on the GE. Of course I haven't cleaned any herbs for a while so I can't be 100% sure so it's best to make sure just in case Jagex has made any ninja changes to the game :ugeek:

Well the reason I asked this question is that if the 4 hour limit applied, after I bought that 1 grimy herb, I couldn't check to see if it sells cuz I'd have to wait 4 hours haha :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter anyways now, the herb I was planning on cleaning doesn't even sell at mid :mellow:

Well the reason I asked this question is that if the 4 hour limit applied, after I bought that 1 grimy herb, I couldn't check to see if it sells cuz I'd have to wait 4 hours haha :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter anyways now, the herb I was planning on cleaning doesn't even sell at mid :mellow:

You still could have put it on the GE for min. If it sold then you have your answer. The item can be in the GE, it just won't sell until 4 hours have passed. The same when buying items, I got an offer for 100k fire runes in the ge, but they only sell 25k every 4 hours.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]