First non-combat 99

Well, I never thought I'd get this level since I thought it was useless, but here I am now.

10r3axt.png

i6au14.png

And my bank pic after getting this level.

2vxiqhk.png

And finally my potions tab now, hopefully enough to last me a long time other than buying some more brews/super restores/super pray pots.

2pruxdw.png

As for how I did the leveling, when extremes first came out I wanted them right away, and sold my BGS/claws and other stuff to get 80m, which managed to get me from 72 to around 91 herblore making super energy potions and then special restores. Ever since then, my leveling has come solely from making more extremes, overloads, and the occasional brews or super restores. I used every herb I got from MTK and herb farming to make whatever pot I could, even though it would have been more efficient to sell those and buy the potion or buy cheaper exp, I didn't really mind (for example, making my own brews from farmed toadflax and nests from MTK instead of selling and buying brews and cheaper herblore exp). The total cost? No idea, I know at least 160m since I spent 80m originally and 80m last week to make 1k overloads for my own use, but in between that I haven't really noticed the cost since it seemed cheap to me.

Anyways, it feels cool to finally have a non combat 99, and one that has been useful for me.

So rate away or whatever, and thanks for reading.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

10/10

I don't even have a non-combat 99 L

Excellent bank, also :)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)