[VIDEO] GuidesForScapers - 5 Great, Unknown and Unused Training Spots (P2P & F2P)

GuidesForScapers

2q1taqc.png

5 Great, Unknown and Unused Training Spots (P2P & F2P)

This guide shows 5 great spots that you will never have to fight for. I have personally never seen a single person in ANY of these spots. They all give good amounts of experience per hour (mostly 60k+) and also most have decent gp per hour (3 have over 150k per hour). The requirements for these spots may not be as low as some other spots, which is in some ways an advantage. If it takes more time to be able to unlock the training spot, you are less likely to get any bots for them and the lack of pures will keep them usable for years.

All averages were taken with the same gear and the same stats. The only change was on method 4, where melee bonus was gained from prayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFRKMkp5f74

Video quality will improve with time, it is still processing as i post this.

I hope this helps you all out.

Next Guide: The 3 Best and Most Cost Effective Ways to Train Magic

Make sure to subscribe to be the first to see it :)

Thanks for reading and/or watching!

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Nice ideas, these are good spots for mid level players. however, i think its worth noting in the vid that you cant tele above lvl 20 wildy, witch you certainly are going to ghostly warriors.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

@linkzelda30, i kind of assumed that anyone who was able to complete Spirit of Summer would already know that. If it becomes an issue i will makes sure to add an annotation, thanks for the pointer :)

If you're going to have an audio track, I think it should be a voiceover explanation. There doesn't seem to be any reason for the music.

If you don't like it, mute it. Some people do. I personally hate videos that have no music, i find a lot of music i like from browsing random videos on YouTube.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.