Summoning to 57

Cheat

Right I've got about 250 crimsons right now. Im level 80 all combats and 63 slayer. What is the best monster to kill for crimsons at my levels without spending 10mil+ on equipments. Also what are the best ways to train summoning from 41 to 57. What is the most exp/hr and what has the best gp/exp ratio? Thanks very much for you help.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Familiarization is incredibly helpful, obviously. Waterfiends are good, if you can kill those effectively. Dust Devils aren't too bad either. As for the actual leveling, well, it's been a while, so I couldn't help you there.

Paragon.png

Waterfiends are great. But at your level, both combat and summoning wise, they are going to be hard to kill.

I suggest you get to 65 slayer and kill dust devils or just kill greater demons. Black Demons are better crimson droppers, but for you level they will be hard to kill.

As for the leveling, take a look at Kent's guide in the AoW for what pouches with what charms and at what levels to make.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]