Kuradal Versus Sumona

jijilentosmi

I'm currently level 94 Slayer and level 95 Range but am not sure which slayer master, Sumona or Kuradal, would be better for experience in both range and slayer. Kuradal is obviously better for times when I'm using melee but Sumona seems to give more cannonable(I cannon with melee as well)/Range-friendly tasks. So which one do you recommend?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Kuradal. You can use knives or darts in her dungeon and get really fast kills there. That is what i was doing on greater demons and blue dragons. You can range all of her tasks, I have. And the few I don't i usually cannon and melee them. Monsters such as Dags, Bloodvelds, Aberrant Spectres, and Black Demons I usually cannon. For dags and black demons i range and cannon, tanking for dags and safe spots for demons.

You can easily tank all of your monsters while on task. If you need some tips or something feel free to ask as I have ranged/maged most of my tasks. Recently though RS has begun to bore me.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You can cannon almost every Duradel/Kuradal task. Don't go to Sumona.