Recommend a boss monster for me?

MstrMonopoly

I have Karils, a BGS (mostly lent out because of all of the junk I have), Verac's, whip, fury, b gloves, zam spear if that helps.

I have extreme att/str banked and won't start hunting until I have that. Team/solo are both fine.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Tormented Demons. From level 89/89 herby you can stew to make Extreme Range Pots.

Tormented Demons. From level 89/89 herby you can stew to make Extreme Range Pots.

With your stats you can solo pretty much anything but obviously efficiency plays a huge part. Dks could work pretty nicely and be a lot of fun. Having the unicorn helps out tremendously in your favor.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

TDs if you've done WGS, DKs if you haven't.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Kalphite queen might work. Of course, the lack of good drops kinda negates the point.

kq is harder and less profitable then all the GWD bosses but kril...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Kalphite queen might work. Of course, the lack of good drops kinda negates the point.

KQ is more profitable than K'ril? At least his regular loot isn't always bad.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

KQ is more profitable than K'ril? At least his regular loot isn't always bad.

He means its more difficult to solo Kril than it is the KQ. Kril would be more profitable.

yuki2d.png

I would go with Tds. Solo Bandos might also be an option, although you should be wary of ovl/turmoil crashers. Another option could be to invest in some Chinchompas and get your range to around 95 and go to team Arma. Chins aren't horribly expensive and the xp is very good. Arma is one of the best moneymakers and imo the best GWD boss for teaming purposes due to high hilt/item splits.

I wouldn't recommend doing a ton of Dks without a yak, it increases profits a lot, maybe even doubling them, especially in solos.

Drop rate is about 1 pair of claws per 3 shards. With claws having a drop rate of 1/250.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.