Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

50% evil tree reward time from leprechaun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

loqk
[ Display Name History ]

loqk

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
hi, according to the wiki (http://runescape.wik...il_tree#Rewards),
"Players collecting the reward from a farming leprechaun afterwards will receive only half of the magical banking time.".

since i seemed to have unexpectedly low magical banking times when i collected my rewards from the leprechaun (as i did 100% of the time) I changed to collecting my rewards from the tree. i believe i get the expected amount of time chopping trees now.

vox1st
[ Display Name History ]

vox1st

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:vox1st
Interesting. We need someone to confirm this the next time they evil tree hunt and confirm it.(unless you have definitive proof)Interesting though. I will have to check it out myself the next time I find a tree.
XBL: Zwolf wolf
When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!
Posted Image
Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

Vhellcat
[ Display Name History ]

Vhellcat

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • RSN:Vhellcat
The time is less if you claim your reward from the Leprechaun versus directly from the fallen Evil tree. 50% sounds about right but I'd have to look through thousands of my screen shots to be positive.
Vine is waving at me. What? What was that?! It gave me the tendril! :o

shasta_sms
[ Display Name History ]

shasta_sms

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • RSN:Shasta_Sms
Thank you for your submission,

You have been credited and a note about receiving less time has been added to the guide.

sigre4.png
999r.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users