Upcoming Updates

I remember a few years ago that on this board there use to be a sticky with some of the bigger updates that the Tip.it crew were working on for the website. What happen to this sticky, I would love to see it return.

~Duck

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

When are you releasing __________?!?!

Are you done making _________ yet?!?!

Why don't you have ________ on the list?!?!

Just a guess. :rolleyes:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Pain to update - it makes more sense to actually work on the projects instead of talking about doing them. That and I do not want to excite people for something and then not be able to follow through with it. I think it is better to not post too much about anything until it is confirmed that it will be happening.

DK

1.png
generic_signature.png

Pain to update - it makes more sense to actually work on the projects instead of talking about doing them. That and I do not want to excite people for something and then not be able to follow through with it. I think it is better to not post too much about anything until it is confirmed that it will be happening.

DK

Thanks for the reply, to be honest I'm not massively bothered either way. I just thought perhaps it would be a nice addition but I totally understand yours reasons for not wanting to do it. :)

~Duck

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)