Zell - Road to 5 99's in one day.

CURRENT CHARACTER NAME:lvl 87 zell

Long term goal: 2k total being under 100 combat

Lvl_87_zell.png

Current Goals: I want to get 5 99's in a day, for a new video for my channel. Those 99's being:

Cooking:

Lvl_87_zell.png

Firemaking:

Lvl_87_zell.png

Woodcutting:

Lvl_87_zell.png

Fletching:

Lvl_87_zell.png

Thieving:

Lvl_87_zell.png

Most recent level:

2hnxb38.png

Stats:

Lvl_87_zell.png

About me:

I am 19 years old, and I live in USA. My name is Michael.

I have been playing this game for about 6-7 years off and on, I have had many accounts most being lvl 3 skillers. I got tired of being lvl 3 and not being able to enjoy Runescape to its fullest, so i started getting combat, and have been enjoying every second of it! 99 Fishing was also obtained at combat lvl 6.

Feel free to message me! I always enjoy talking to people while skilling :)

skilling never was really my cup of tea. Probably cause I'm a f2per with only one month of mems experience :P

The best of luck to you!! I'm thinking you're guna cut two logs, fletch a bow, light a fire and cook a fish to get 4 of those 99s in a row, eh? :P

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

skilling never was really my cup of tea. Probably cause I'm a f2per with only one month of mems experience :P

The best of luck to you!! I'm thinking you're guna cut two logs, fletch a bow, light a fire and cook a fish to get 4 of those 99s in a row, eh? :P

Hah! Yes actually, still trying to think of a way to squeeze thieving in there :unsure:

good luck, are you set on your five skills? because maybe swapping one of the buyable 99's for a more difficult one would make this more interesting to watch. either way, best of luck and i hope you don't do insane with fletching, cooking, and firemaking.

good luck, are you set on your five skills? because maybe swapping one of the buyable 99's for a more difficult one would make this more interesting to watch. either way, best of luck and i hope you don't do insane with fletching, cooking, and firemaking.

Well i wanted to get the easiest skills out of the way! I might end up putting hunter on the list, seeing how its sitting in the easy tier :P.