Last minute fire cape questions

inoskedyou

Going to try for a Fire Cape again (last tries have been over a few years ago)

I'm going to take:

full void (or i could take v helm/skirt and d hide top?)

snake skin boots

explorer's ring

glory

obby shield

rune c'bow

955 diamond (e) bolts

ava's wonderful backpack of pick my arrows up for me

inv

2 range pots

EE

???

Basically wondering if my set up would be good enough to do it with 96 range 99 def and 72 prayer and also want to know how many brews and s restores to take and any other inventory items i should take.

thanks

inoskedyou.png

if you use void take ~8 brews+restores rest ppots, and Id recomend SW cape and kxbow over rcbow.

oh and one last thing:

Don%27t-Panic-795930.png

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

if you use void take ~8 brews+restores rest ppots, and Id recomend SW cape and kxbow over rcbow.

oh and one last thing:

Don%27t-Panic-795930.png

This, this, and more of this. Panic is your worst enemy!

thanks.

its also my slayer task now.

In that case use a FSH.

Tbh, broad bolts are fine for all the waves so bring about 1k of them. Use diamond (e) for the 360's and jad.

Be aware that many of the safespots will prevent avas device from picking up your range ammo and as you'll have a full invent, it'll be hastle for you to manually pick them up. That's why I use broads for the waves.

Setup:

Full slayer helm

Fury>Glory

Karils body/d-hide (d-hide is fine)

Veracs skirt

Unholy book

Snakeskin boots

Rune c'bow

archers ring (even if you're only buying it to sell back straight after, I'd use this. You should have more than enough pray bonus from unholy book).

Invent should be:

Diamond bolts (have broads equipt) EE, 3 range pots, 5 sara brews, rest sup restores. You can get away with prayer pots/ sharks, but I don't see the point. If you're going to be doing it, you might as well maximise your chances as much as possible)

At the end of the day, stats, invent and equiptment only count for the waves. Once you get to jad, it's all about skill.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever