New Blood Part 2

iiLy

1st off before you read this I have a part 1, if you want to go read that i would appreciate it, also the first part sets up this story so i would suggest reading it =] also any Italic text is a person speaking, also If you have any feedback please be polite because i dont want to deal with trolls leaving comments on my post. Any constructive criticism will be listened to as long as it is valid. Please honor my wishes by being a cool person

Pain shot through the Captains body, his lips dry by the Varrock sun, dry blood caked his chest and leg. Dursk opened his crusted eyes, he turned his head to the left, dead soldiers littered the ground around him. Suddenly his mind flashed to the previous night, he remembered the carnage of the battle of the last night, the slaughter of his men, and the loss of his one good friend. Slowly a tear trickled down his cheek, mixing with the Blood on his face. He lifted his body to an upright position and examined the damage done to his body from the previous night. The arrow in his mid chest, and the deep slash on his right leg, he lifted his canteen to his mouth and drank the last blissful drops of water it stored. He looked around at the rubble on the street and the slain warriors around him the bloody armor encasing the brave souls that had fought with him and died without him. He looked up to the Varrock palace and saw the red Zamorakian flag waving upon the Highest flagpole. He tried to stand but the deep gash on his leg prevented him from doing so. Suddenly a patrol of Zamorakian soldiers came around the street, Dursk tried to stand but as the patrol came running he knew he was finished , one of the soldiers raised his mace and crashed it on Dursk's head and everything went black.

Dursk awoke in a dark smelly room, he felt his head and felt clotted blood, and had a bad headache. He looked around the room and saw other soldiers from his unit and men from other fighting units from Lumbrage and some soldiers from Al Karid. A door opened on the opposing wall from Dursk, a Zamorakian Guard appeared through the doorway EVERYONE UP NOW barked the guard, Dursk found that his leg and chest had been healed by someone, baffled he stood and walked in a line with the other soldiers. The captain was collared by a guard and led to an open field NOW DIG SLIME yelled a guard. A pugfaced guard handed Dursk a spade, DIG HERE MAGGOT spit the guard, What is going on here retorted Dursk, YOU ARE NOW SLAVES OF THE LORD ZAMORAK MAGGOT spit the guard. Dursk took the spade and began to dig.

Dursk continued to dig at the ground with intensity, taking the infuriation and humiliation he had endured in the last 24 hours, his failure to protect his friend, his men, and his city. Being treated like an animal by the Zammys, hey man came a whisper from behind interrupting his thoughts. who the hell is it Dursk replied, Im a soldier from Al Karid, the name is Ali. Good to meet you Ali I am Captain Dursk of the 32nd Asgarnian Spears, so Ali what do you want Replied Dursk. Hehehe I appreciate your Candor, what I want is what you want, to be free. Who said I want to be free? replied the Captain. you kid Dursk, everyone wants to be free, I know you dont want to be a slave to Zamorak. you have a point Ali, but what are we going to do about this. Talk to me at Mealtime, I have a plan to get out of this place

The mess hall was nothing more then an enlarged dungeon with tables, Dursk filled into the mess hall with the other prisoners and sat down with Ali at a corner table, Hello Dursk, I have a plan to break out of this disgusting place and I need good soldiers like you to complete this plan. Alright Ali, fill me in on the plan, Ok Dursk, the plan is pretty basic, the one in charge of the Zammy operation is Arch Mage Zelos. He is a Zamorakian wizard of great strength and skill. This man is not to be taken lightly and can destroy even the most skilled swordsman, but he has one weakness. All of his spells are read out of a Zamorakian spell book. If we can get a hold of this book then we have a chance of starting a riot, and in the confusion we capture him and force him to release us from this hell. This all sounds good, but Ali you have to think about how to get past the guards, they have better equipment and they outmatch us man to man. Ahhh you bring up a good point Captain Dursk, but I can counter this. As you will see, the guards in this operation also serve as the basic infrastructure,an example of this is if there happened to be a fire in the barracks then they would have to put it out or if there was an explosion they would have to rebuild any destroyed buildings. So this is where you come in, you and some of my associates will go and set an explosion in the barracks and another in the mess hall, with these diversions a successful Riot may not be impossible, while you set up the distraction I will orginize my men so that we can successfully find the Zamorakian spell book and capture the Arch Mage in his sleep. This sounds Plausible Ali, but when does it happen. Tomorrow night that is when we take our freedom be ready we will begin the operation tomorrow at this time, take this tinderbox, when we begin the operation tomorrow we will be counting on you Captain. And as Dursk walked out of the mess hall he looked back and had a feeling he would never see Ali again.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg