A long lost soul

SlayerMalk

Bizarrely.. they're all still here. Well, the closest friends still are. It makes me wonder, what happens to those people that I delete from my friend list.. How do they feel? When I turn private chat to public suddenly a flood of forgotten names says "Welcome back", yet at times when I have taken a break from Runescape, I have never spoken to these people. Although, I do have some of my best Runescape friends added on MSN, so even if they or I quit we can still chat amongst ourselves as though nothing has changed. :^_^:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I've not only felt broken over losing good friends, but I've also made others feel the same way.

I first started my account in May of '06. At the time I was an avid runescape player and I had many many good friends, but that would end sometime. You see, I went from April of '08 until January of '10 between logins. I had a real good friend, Goldeneye719, who I would talk to just about every single time I logged in before I quit (or I lost members) in April of '08. I thought I could reconnect with him, but he was offline for good.

To this day I've only seen him log in once (like May), but that was for a brief 5 minutes. We talked. He was excited about talking and regaining lost friendship. Then bam. He never logged back on.

These kind of things make me feel bad, but most of my real life/best/good friends are no longer active in this game. :unsure:

slayer_maik.png

99 Cooking - August 20th, 2010

99 Woodcutting - September 3rd, 2010