How Do I Find a Good Barbarian Assault Team?

Alphanos

So I'm playing Barbarian Assault for the first time, and I find that I'm spending at least half my time in waiting rooms because 1-2 people leave after each wave. Also many people who just can't play at all. I don't have high role levels or full penance to get into an exclusive clan chat; is there any other way I can find a decent team?

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

You have to tough it out and max your roles. Just be very selective with your teammates. The best way to get on good teams is to have maxed roles and full penance, of course. Pro teams are always in world 6. I definitely recommend watching a lot of youtube videos and getting your technique down as soon as possible. Make sure you know about QSing and suiciding.

Really, the best way to get better and faster is to learn these things yourself and make your own teams. Personally, I got maxed roles and then met pro players on my way to full penance. They taught me stuff that I wish I had known before I met them. Would've saved me a lot of trouble.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Be level 5 in all the roles. Also, perhaps stupidly so, being high level combat helps.

Yeah, you're much more likely to get on a team if you're wearing full Bandos and are 130+ combat, which is pretty funny. One of the best BA players I've ever seen was level 14. ;)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.