Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Do I Find a Good Barbarian Assault Team?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Alphanos
[ Display Name History ]

Alphanos

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 330 posts
So I'm playing Barbarian Assault for the first time, and I find that I'm spending at least half my time in waiting rooms because 1-2 people leave after each wave. Also many people who just can't play at all. I don't have high role levels or full penance to get into an exclusive clan chat; is there any other way I can find a decent team?
Alphanos
Posted Image

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)
You have to tough it out and max your roles. Just be very selective with your teammates. The best way to get on good teams is to have maxed roles and full penance, of course. Pro teams are always in world 6. I definitely recommend watching a lot of youtube videos and getting your technique down as soon as possible. Make sure you know about QSing and suiciding.

Really, the best way to get better and faster is to learn these things yourself and make your own teams. Personally, I got maxed roles and then met pro players on my way to full penance. They taught me stuff that I wish I had known before I met them. Would've saved me a lot of trouble.

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Troacctid
[ Display Name History ]

Troacctid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,419 posts
  • RSN:Troacctid
  • Clan:The Farming Guild
Well, you can PM me if you need a teammate when I'm online. I've been having a similar problem myself.

skylor12344
[ Display Name History ]

skylor12344

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,750 posts
Feel free to add me as well as i need to play anyways to recharge my horn.

Bladewing
[ Display Name History ]

Bladewing

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,072 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Stringcheze
Be level 5 in all the roles. Also, perhaps stupidly so, being high level combat helps.

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)

Be level 5 in all the roles. Also, perhaps stupidly so, being high level combat helps.

Yeah, you're much more likely to get on a team if you're wearing full Bandos and are 130+ combat, which is pretty funny. One of the best BA players I've ever seen was level 14. ;)

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users