need to get rid of wolf mask

Rsdude099

I need to get rid of this wolf mask... whats a way where i still get money out of it, I've gotten no offers for wanting to buy it with pure cash or cash + junk or items or anything..it wont buy on ge. Ideas plox?

Pretty much done with rs now

I need to get rid of this wolf mask... whats a way where i still get money out of it, I've gotten no offers for wanting to buy it with pure cash or cash + junk or items or anything..it wont buy on ge. Ideas plox?

I will buy. How much?

how are you buying...cash? if so i will take min price

I will buy. How much?

cash.How much if i can afford it i'll buy.

I will buy. How much?

9.927m... basically almost 10m. but if you dont have all the cash i'll take junk or items with it

I will buy. How much?

9.927m... basically almost 10m. but if you dont have all the cash i'll take junk or items with it

I'll have to get back to you then. I haven't enough money and i sold all my items except my runes. :wall:

I will buy. How much?

I'll have to get back to you then. I haven't enough money and i sold all my items except my runes. :wall:

alright lol, no guarantees that i'll have it when you have the cash if you still want to buy it by then though.

I will buy. How much?

alright lol, no guarantees that i'll have it when you have the cash if you still want to buy it by then though.

ok that's fine